Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Bethesda E3 2015 Conference: Fallout 4 gameplay video, coming November 10, Dishonored 2 announced

snoek

Cipher
Since when does the bastard of bolton work at Bethesda?

I thought the basebuilding and raiding thing is rather silly looking (raiders running into a stationary flamethrower that flicks on and off) but whatever.
Probably going to noclip through the world just to have a looksy if the story kills me (which it probably will)

Severian Silk

Is it only me or F4 looks very cartoonish? I don't know if the problem is with colours or lightning effects, but it's all so unreal and childish. But, from the other side, you will be able to build your own house by scrapping tires in less than one second.

:negative:
The character models do have kind of a The Sims feel. But the brighter colors are an improvement over FO3's shit gray and FNV's shit brown IMO.

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
But now i wonder... with the Witcher 3 all the retards actually witnessed some good graphics, so seeing the shitty "next-gen" Fallout 4, aren't they questioning the quality?
Besides, for Bethesda it's also kind of awkward. There is a clearly superior product (graphics wise) and they have to show their pile of crap and hope the retards will cheer anyway. I mean it's kind of risky - because everyone knows they have the money to do better.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
CHo9FjYWgAIfjVt.jpg

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
Fallout 4 looks meh. Dishonored looks okay, anything looks good after Thief 4. Is it still the Arkane guys? Hope so.

likaq

Arcane
You have been banned from all Fallout 4 discussions until 20 Jun @ 3:14am.
You were banned by a member of Steam Support.
Reason: "Inappropriate language."

My thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/598198356174430042/

Orginal title:

Thank you Bethesda for raping fallout series once again...

Now:

Thank you Bethesda for gently caressing fallout series once again...

Thread locked.

Bethapo never changes.

My first ban on steam and first ban that have something to do with beth. I'm proud.

Mech

Cipher
Lol you get banned on the steam forums if you happen to have a different opinion than some of the mods. That place is the epitome of a shithole.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
best part after min 7:21

"Todd, let me fuckin' marry you dude! Holy shit!"

Disclaimer: the contents of this video should not be watched on a full stomach.
before watching this video make sure you have at least one freshly cut lemon by your side

Last edited:

kaizoku

Arcane
Just watched the trailer

doggy hike simulator

This is going to be awesome!

Although disappointed that you can't roll a shiba

Animal

Savant
Shitposter
Damn, I had a small glimmer of hope next to my pancreas that I would be able to play this without feeling sick (because I was going to have to eventually play it once), but now...

I couldn't get past that conversation with the robot...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom