Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Pre-Release Thread

Love

Cipher

Like I already posted, trailers can be cut together more fittingly, but this is pretty much a perfect example of how to put all those different sides together with the intrusion in the beginning and a fight to finish it all off.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
First HR had the "augmented vision" ripped straight from Arkham Asylum (earliest I can remember seeing it) now they have "The icarus dash"...so they're taking features from Dishonored now too. Come on guys...at least be original.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
First HR had the "augmented vision" ripped straight from Arkham Asylum (earliest I can remember seeing it) now they have "The icarus dash"...so they're taking features from Dishonored now too. Come on guys...at least be original.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
Perfect Dark released in 2000

Also, I'm pretty sure "predator vision" was a thing since almost forever.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I really like the see through walls gimmick of 'The Last of US'. Still think it was the best see through walls system I've seen. It wasn't used well but it was a great idea.

In case you don't know how it worked, you could only see things through walls that are making noise and you had to sit still and quietly to use it. If the enemies stopped moving behind cover, or were set up in an ambush, you couldn't see them. It added a welcome sense of uncertainty to the game.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I really like the see through walls gimmick of 'The Last of US'. Still think it was the best see through walls system I've seen. It wasn't used well but it was a great idea.

In case you don't know how it worked, you could only see things through walls that are making noise and you had to sit still and quietly to use it. If the enemies stopped moving behind cover, or were set up in an ambush, you couldn't see them. It added a welcome sense of uncertainty to the game.

Adam Jensen has a full X-ray Roentgen system in his small eyes and he must use that shit. I bet his brain is already fried from so much radiation.

He only needs Blink and he can crossover to Dishonored.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
He only needs Blink and he can crossover to Dishonored.

I take it you didn't see my post earlier ITT

Nope. What was it?

Page 40, scroll all the way down

There is a difference between jumping and teleporting/blink.

That didn't look much like a jump to me.

It's contextual jump. You have to know your popamole ;)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
He totally teleported himself onto the ledge. Other people on the Internet are talking about it, Google "Deus Ex Mankind Divided Dishonored Blink"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom