Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Kz3r0

Arcane
I can make Ei go 'Au~au~', but we shot past the happy ending some months ago. :M
That would be?

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But 'Adachi' promised that everything will be alright!

Does 'Adachi' not keep his promises? :rpgcodex:

Hmm. Wet footsteps. Are we lying in a pool of Nami's blood, I wonder? I certainly have these Grey Death Incident vibes.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
I dont trust either of them. Yukina wouldnt get through the fence AND the dogs.
A serving of C for me please.

Rex Feral

Prophet
B>A

At this point I'm just choosing randomly, I do not know anymore what am I choosing, what am I hoping to achieve, what should we achieve or anything else

Kayerts

Arcane
At this point I'm just choosing randomly, I do not know anymore what am I choosing, what am I hoping to achieve, what should we achieve or anything else

A seems to be a choice to stay in the current era, B seems to be a choice to return to Ikei, C is the caedite eos option, although it seems less dumb here than it usually does.

Voting A.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

C

Fake ending is fake. Why would Sadawa address us as "Shinoseki-san" when he should be used to dealing with Shinohara Seiji? As with Yukina before, we face the risk of being trapped within a delusion. Probably shouldn't have killed that guy...

Kz3r0

Arcane
C

Fake ending is fake. Why would Sadawa address us as "Shinoseki-san" when he should be used to dealing with Shinohara Seiji? As with Yukina before, we face the risk of being trapped within a delusion.
Exactly, A is a shittier version of the meta update we already read, B is probably something similar, C is the only option that could give us a real ending no matter how bitter it is.

Nevill

Arcane
As with Yukina before, we face the risk of being trapped within a delusion.
The only delusion here is the one that people going 'lalala, it's not real and never happened' experience. :M

Exactly, A is a shittier version of the meta update we already read
It is called 'facing the consequences'. Too much to expect, I know.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Why would I? I still hope to salvage whatever little can be salvaged from the LP, Codex be damned.

Jihadist Senya who would murder, rape and torture his way out of a reality he could not come to terms with is attractive, but that's not the character I've built.

I only wanted one thing from this. One fucking thing. To save Maeda Nami. Mitsuki is dead, Uehara is missing and it is increasingly likely that her sister would remain dead and trapped as well. I do not have much to strive for, out of the initial goals I set for myself, but that seemed like a worthy one.

Let me confirm her fate and I will get back to you about this whole world burning business.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
You know that C will probably drive us irreversibly crazy, right? Then, all we need is a black trench coat and sunglasses.
3199-1.jpg

Kz3r0

Arcane
Here my take on the whole thing:
The only thing that has always been real was the ritual started by Seiji at Ikei, and the twelve persons involved, the only living people all the others are already dead or illusions.
And this is still the Ritual started by Seiji, forget different nights, different eras and whatnot, Seiji/us is the key to the ritual as Uehara told us, this means that only us could end it, to have any hope to achieve anything we must continue, yes, we must become as Seiji, unravel this world until we reach its roots.

Nevill

Arcane
At least Baltika is honest about what he chooses and does not dress it up.

I don't want to give up yet. I don't even know if I won't cling to saving someone if it turns out Maeda is dead.

Oh, and one last thing. We are not Seiji. In the end it looks like Seiji is just another tool for the ancient forces, just more ambitious than most.

Last edited:

Kz3r0

Arcane
I only wanted one thing from this. One fucking thing. To save Maeda Nami.
Not my fault she decided to jump from the roof.
Mitsuki is dead,
I voted to search for her instead of go napping.
Uehara is missing
Meta update is meta.
and it is increasingly likely that her sister would remain dead and trapped as well.
No one returns from the dead, at best you can free her soul or something like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom