Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game of Thrones board game

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Heechee hasn't said anything. I'd assume not at this point.

Heechee

Liturgist
Accept my sincere apologies guys. I had to stay in the office overtime unexpectedly. I would be available on Saturday, but I understand that the level of trust must have dropped significantly due to this unfortunate incident.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
My Saturday is free this week because the board game shop is closing early because of Fourth of July.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Whoops, I replied without seeing the second page, my bad. I'm cool with saturday too, preferably 4 P.M GMT?

Would be really cool if we got either 6 or 4 people.

Heechee

Liturgist
I will be checking this thread for updates throughout the day. I launched the vassal engine for the first time, uploaded the module and was surprised how manual the whole affair is, seems like nothing is automated at all. The bookkeeping will be hell.

hivemind

So unless I'm retarded 4 p.m GMT is like an hour from now and since a skype call was mentioned I went ahead and made a throwaway account.

the skype name is: hivemind-codex
It should really only show me and nobody else but just in case I put down my location as Moldova so you could tell me apart from any impostors

Heechee

Liturgist
I neither use nor own a microphone, so written input will have to suffice.

Heechee

Liturgist
Unless the rest shows up soon, we might reschedule the session for later tonight. Alternatively, PBEM might be a more reliable option for the next try.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom