Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Increased resistance against any shady spells the demons might cast to influence your mind.
Brilliant. So the moment we take it off the Demon King can marry us to a pig and we might not notice the difference. :M
As opposed to the spell from the amulet that is already affecting our mind and making us sweat?
A - if only because his daughter doesn't want it.

Baltika9

Arcane

m4davis

Scholar
I want to vote but I am sick and on meds I don't trust myself to vote well like this.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
As opposed to the spell from the amulet that is already affecting our mind and making us sweat?
I don't think it's the spell that is making us sweat. I'd rather think it is the remnants of common sense trying to get through a boner.

But a person with common sense would never make a good evil Overlord, I suppose.

Very well, I will change my vote back to A. :salute:

Good man. Be it reason or conscience - all that challenge our boner will fall. :salute:

Baltika9

Arcane
Lambchop will agree, but I don't want to become a mere Rance ripoff by copying him.

Nevill

Arcane
The noble or mercenary would. :negative:

Our hero will just smile gently and behave as if the boning is inevitable, to get them accustomed to the idea and make them submit to their fate. Overpowering them is just too much work. :M

Last edited:

While fighting Sek and then afterward when he put her head in a jar. (TRUE route rather than the codex route - my imagination is a wonderland)

Nevill

Arcane
So when you're lusting over demon tits, you know it's definitely your own mind at work and not some demonic charm spell, for instance.
I protest! It is as fair a love from first sight as they come! We were impressed with her bravery, valour and eloquence and proposed on the spot. The spheres of magnificent wobbling featured in the decision making only tangentially.

What does she look like, anyway? I think I've heard the claws mentioned. :roll:

can we call our boner our "hyperweapon" too?
Well, we already have a set of specialized spells and techniques that are deemed offensive... :M
Spells said:
Offensive:
Rank B
Lightning Spear
Techniques said:
Lightning Thrust
A weapon technique that utilizes the power of lightning to unleash a highly accurate and fast thrust.
I wonder if we also do not have a 'Fast as Lightning' trait, though. That would be a bummer. :|

A. You rip the Hero’s Medal off and throw it at the Demon Lord.
We should rip off the rest of our clothes as well as we beckon for the demon waifu to embrace her husbando. It's not fair to her if she is the only one naked. :oops:

Baltika9

Arcane
A. You rip the Hero’s Medal off and throw it at the Demon Lord.
We should rip off the rest of our clothes as well as we beckon for the demon waifu to embrace her husbando. It's not fair to her if she is the only one naked. :oops:
Careful, or else her father will get naked too and join in the festivities. His honor is greater than ours.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
What does she look like, anyway? I think I've heard the claws mentioned. :roll:

I'm not sure yet, actually. :desu:

At first I thought it could be something like:
2367680-human_alice.png
Or something like:
3bc2c72be523568a7d882303eb783e60.jpg
But then it could also be something like:
Demon_Girl_66523_1200x937theAnimeGa-1.jpg
Or even something like:
255898-elizabeth_bathory_by_genzoman_super.jpg

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Only more modest, please. The Overlady's jiggly parts are for our perusal only.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
I've kinda imagined her like that...
Take94.jpg
Except with more clothing and personality.

But I admit I like the other concepts better. :oops:

Only more modest, please. The Overlady's jiggly parts are for our perusal only.
Why would you even marry a modest demon? Looking for exotics to spice up your life? :rpgcodex:

Everyone should admire the jiggly parts and envy us.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
What about this:
Not sold on the eyes without irises unless they are dark blue. :oops:

Hm. Alice still has best design, hands down.

They can be jelly without ogling her.
But that way it makes the feeling stronger. I want to aim for maximum butthurt that only a subdemon scum obtaining a crown jewel can cause, and for that I will have to constantly remind everyone of her beauty.

The demon princess's modest attire:
Is she overcompensating for something? :|

I think the widow outfit doesn't suit her. She needs something with more color. Something that underscores her feminity.
1763706-downsizedhereticalcy9.jpg
I suppose that's just another of those policies we'll have to change when we are in charge.

wjw

Augur
Isnt it tradition to back down on any chosen path as soon as it yells TRAP? Unless ofcourse a fair maiden is in need of a heroic defence. So I agreee on going full A on this one.

Rex Feral

Prophet
The fuck outta here. The moment we will take off our amulet, he'll attack. Because why would he give you his daughter when he can just kill you. Works both ways, tho.

I vote on ripping our amulet the moment we rip his damn skull. Until then B.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom