Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most overrated crpgs on codex that likaq doesn't like ( poll )

Most overrated crpgs on codex

• Total voters

Overboard

Arcane
The receptionist should be fired for being a suppressive person.

Did his fall look like this?
luis-suarez-penalty-incident.gif

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
BG2 gets a lot of slack over here I don't know what you've been inhaling. Divinity on the other hand, while being much worse in every aspects that I despise about BG2, is praised to high heavens.
Divinity: Original Sin is a mediocre game with outstanding combat. Baldur's Gate 2 is a mediocre game period. It's not that hard to understand.

Lhynn

Arcane
feels like this list is just a bait to ban shit posters and people with shit taste overall. Im kinda hoping it happens.

Sjukob

Arcane
I am interested in what DraQ and Mastermind will say if they ever appear in this topic .

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Everything is shit.™ Though some things are less shitty than others.

Cadmus

Arcane
Fun poll, yo. All of those that I have played I enjoyed. Suspect the OP might be a faggot.

Ziem

Arbiter
shadowrun returds oc
worst "incline" shitgame ive played
not sure hows this garbage even considered good
story goes to shit almost immediately
cnc lol theres none its as linear as your average dudebro shooter
combat is banalshitboring, could easily rival poe's combat in terms of dullness, and just when i thought that it cant get any worse than this i found out how the matrix fights look like
dont get me started on the ui

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Most edgiest poll since the last edgy poll. 2/10 would skip again.

Nael

Arcane
No Planescape?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom