Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Persecution and Assassination of Bradylama as Performed by the Inmates of the Codex Under the Di

Shoul Brady be Free?

• Yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 24.3%
  • Free Jim Proft!

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • King of Comrades

Votes: 41 22.7%

• Total voters

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
I'm a good boy and follow the rules and inform others when they are breaking them.

Everyone should follow my examples and there will be no need for bans, prosperland or star stable.

lurker3000

Arcane
The problem is that the Politics thread has turned into one huge circle jerk without a good lefty to fight the fight. All the other lefties are long gone or ignoring everyone.

Anyway DarkUnderlord I'm not sure Bradylama is capable of finishing your vision quest. But he at least adds variety to the Politics forum.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
The problem is that the Politics thread has turned into one huge circle jerk without a good lefty to fight the fight. All the other lefties are long gone or ignoring everyone.

Right-wingers do tend to be more stable.

It's infuriating watching the slow but steady fuckwits come out ahead in the world.

Cassidy

Arcane
The problem is that the Politics thread has turned into one huge circle jerk without a good lefty to fight the fight.

Most "lefties" can't stand reading or hearing anyone who disagrees with them nowadays. They never leave their safe spaces with play-dohs and puppies where all opposing opinions are ruthlessly censored. If you think Codex Pol is a circlejerk, I suggest you take a brief look at heavily censored SJW shitholes like rpg.net , No Mutants Allowed and PedoGAF(AKA NeoGAF).

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It's infuriating watching the slow but steady fuckwits come out ahead in the world.

I think we just have access to more extreme nutjobs on the left here, and not so much from the right, whom are surely out there. Lyric Suite probably knows a couple.

Last edited:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
One of them started a drama thread when a girl he never met refused to consider him her boyfriend, one of them had to run away from his home country because of bills he couldn't pay, one of them PMed SMA and tried to arrange sex with him/her/xir, one of them got involved in a Train Tickets Bitch then tried to pussy out of it by buying off the neutral observer, one of them moderates a gore fetish forum, and these are only the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Oh yeah and one of them's Cleve.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
WTF. I come back and my boy Bradylama is in Prosperland? This place has gone to hell in the last year.

Next thing you will tell me that Jim Profit is still banned.

Grimlorn

Arcane

Anyway DarkUnderlord I'm not sure Bradylama is capable of finishing your vision quest. But he at least adds variety to the Politics forum.
I'm a lefty. Brady went full retard. I'm surprised he ended up committed though. Sounds like BS. I thought it was well known he was just trolling with his left wing nut persona. Not sure how he went legitimately crazy.

Also, DU was pretty generous with the Star Sable quest. He could have given Brady a more challenging quest like losing weight.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
One of them started a drama thread when a girl he never met refused to consider him her boyfriend, one of them had to run away from his home country because of bills he couldn't pay, one of them PMed SMA and tried to arrange sex with him/her/xir, one of them got involved in a Train Tickets Bitch then tried to pussy out of it by buying off the neutral observer, one of them moderates a gore fetish forum, and these are only the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Glad to know, hiring a tranny to shit on your chest is "Stable"... :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

sounds like perfectly fine and well-adjusted citizens to me

hivemind

I need some codex lore lessons.

I can only place one incident to a poster, and even that poster is more left than right wing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom