Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

Ivan

Arcane
iztjg4cfjwrqn0ipoiib.jpg

Adon

Arcane

Character themes ripped from the beta. Some pretty good, others not so much. For some reason it's missing the troll Rashid and R. Mika.

HotSnack

Cipher
Indeed. Here's some early tutorial vids for Karin and Vega (as in, actual gameplan tutorials rather than combo vids)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So we having a codex tourney for this on release or what? I'll probably end up bottom tier as I didn't play grapplers much in SFIV
:negative:

ArchAngel

Arcane
I don't understand the allure of this game. It is like a boring version of Mortal Kombat. I understand why Japan loves it with it having big breasted ladies and all but outside of Japan I don't understand it.

Stompa

Arcane
I don't understand the allure of this game. It is like a boring version of Mortal Kombat. I understand why Japan loves it with it having big breasted ladies and all but outside of Japan I don't understand it.
possibly_retarded.png

Adon

Arcane
And Dhalsim is in. Now we got a confirmed release date of February 16th, 2016.

There's also this. As mentioned before, they all will obtainable through in-game currency.

0ba563480302ceaf3d38cb562414207c.jpg

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
:killit:

Stompa

Arcane
Oh wow, they've managed to add more stereotypically Indian shit to Dhalsim's design

6 additional characters were already spoiled by the game's files

KE8DrF9.jpg

NDK is Nadeshiko, part of R.Mika's moveset, who the hell is FAN is anybody's guess. Rest are obviously Alex, Balrog, Ibuki, Guile, Juri and Urien (patiently waiting for pakoito's tears).

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
And Dhalsim is in. Now we got a confirmed release date of February 16th, 2016.

There's also this. As mentioned before, they all will obtainable through in-game currency.

0ba563480302ceaf3d38cb562414207c.jpg

Boxer, Guile, Alex, ibuki, Juri and Urien in case you're wondering.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
NDK is Nadeshiko, part of R.Mika's moveset, who the hell is FAN is anybody's guess. Rest are obviously Alex, Balrog, Ibuki, Guile, Juri and Urien (patiently waiting for pakoito's tears).
Tears of joy? Juri was my main until Ultra, and Guile is my second guy alongside Dictator. Urien sounds nice too.

Fuck Ibuki and fuck you tho.

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Never liked Ibuki. I can't quite put a finger on it, but she seems like a crossover character from different series. Some faggy naruto shit.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't remember suggesting it's a direct inspiration.

Anyway, some gief gameplay.

2:00

:hmmm:
This is the most homoerotic zangief incarnation in the history of street fighter.
And I miss the green hand already :/

Adon

Arcane

Apparently this was added in an update to the SFV beta on PS4.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom