Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Patch 1.10 -> MOAR quality waifu time

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
So, if you guys check YT (or replay the game romancing Triss) you'll notice that the latest patch brought a LOT of new dialogue lines related to her romance. Apparently, CDPR listened to player feedback and decided to address the "game doesn't acknowledge my choice of waifuu!!!!!!!!!!!" issue. There are new dialogue lines in Kaer Mohren, Skellige and Novigrad with Triss, Yen and Ciri. This has nothing to do with the DLC, the changes were applied to the main game.

Now go ahead, show us your oh-so-witty one liner. Pretend you don't care about these changes. :smug:

(oh, there are also some noticeable improvements to performance)

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
after having read the books I have to admit that the Poles were right and Triss is not a worthy waifu. Yen all the way. Shame on you Triss, you can go and suck Eilharts cock for all I care.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I need a patch/mod/DLC that allows me to plough Phillipa Eilhart. She is too hot and nasty, the boner is inevitable.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Shit, and I'm already done with Triss and halfway through Yennefer.

laclongquan

Arcane
THe only problem I have against a Yen ending is that it sounds really temporary.

Triss ending is more feasible because she got the job at a new country, lots of work to busy herself.

Yen ending retire to a village is just a temp measure at best. She's also a political junkie, and she got no distraction like children to burn her energy. Sooner or later she will find some work to get busy and so much for retirement.

Endemic

Arcane
THe only problem I have against a Yen ending is that it sounds really temporary.

Triss ending is more feasible because she got the job at a new country, lots of work to busy herself.

Yen ending retire to a village is just a temp measure at best. She's also a political junkie, and she got no distraction like children to burn her energy. Sooner or later she will find some work to get busy and so much for retirement.

If Ciri is Empress, there's no way Yennefer wouldn't get involved, if only to protect her from the Lodge and other potential trouble. Philippa already hints at this during the Sunstone quest.

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
Triss' is quite beautiful
The-Witcher-3-Triss-Merigolds-Alternate-Look.jpg
Totally a great choice of outfit if you don't want to attract any attention to yourself.

Perkel

Arcane
Triss' is quite beautiful
The-Witcher-3-Triss-Merigolds-Alternate-Look.jpg
Totally a great choice of outfit if you don't want to attract any attention to yourself.

hate "DLC" second outfits. They are like " well i totaly want something like this in game but lore doesn't fit it so let's make it option dlc !".

Though style like this would fit for party.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom