Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

MWaser

Arbiter
My name is Fuckballs Titties.

Husband to a murdered wife.

Father to a kidnapped son.

And I will have my revenge.

In this quicksave, or the next.

I named my character Dickbutt :3
possibly_retarded.png

Why yes, the game is retarded. I gave no fucks during the character creation process.
I don't understand why everyone loves that feature. What's the point?
I thought the "possibly retarded" was due to the usage of colon-three

Furfag

Funny as fuck to see the public crowd actually having the balls to state their disgust over Fallout 4, I bet Todd and his followers were in a corner, slinking in the shadows.

Poor man didn't even make it away from his table. Nobody who was with him saw who did it, they had buckets on their heads at the time.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
At The Game Awards, right before announcing the game of the year, there was a voice shouting "Don't say Fallout...!" and after a brief pause while the doritto guy was smiling embarrassed, the voice from the crowd says, "I swear to God!" :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4WXkKQiEw8&feature=youtu.be&t=1h50m43s

Not sure what that link is.. I think you meant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-y8AlQx0AM

Fast Forward to around 1:50.. I almost spit my coffee.. It's not even like subtle.. like you clearly can hear the guy say:

"YOU BETTER NOT SAY FALLOUT... " Fan Choice... "I SWEAR TO GOD"
Dorito Pope even stops and stares with a shit eating grin.. like.. "common guys.. lol"

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Did any Bethesda employee attending the show ?
I wonder how they think that their game didn't win any award in the show :lol:

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
There's the Piper character whose affection rate can apparently be affected via lockpicking (I don't know the details)... I don't know if these have been posted already, but it just cracked me up.

RtJZfFc.gif

lTuDKtl.gif

VPN9eod.gif

Yzh5FJt.gif

UDKr0zz.gif

pippin

They should have attended, after all, it's still a big social event even if you don't win. I actually thought FO4 was going to win every award under the sun, but it certainly feels like justice has been made in some weird way.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
What's even more funny in that show award is, Fallout 4 didn't even nominated in shooter category :lol:

I guess all that investment to get COD and Battlefield crowd didn't pay off in the end :smug:

pippin

Thing is this is not the first failure associated to the Bethesda brand. I mean, TESO was bad, and FO4 was bad as well. Just get ready for the thousands of "Can we trust major devs anymore?" articles. Has any sjw complained about how It's Made of Rape 3 got the award?

ortucis

Prophet
At The Game Awards, right before announcing the game of the year, there was a voice shouting "Don't say Fallout...!" and after a brief pause while the doritto guy was smiling embarrassed, the voice from the crowd says, "I swear to God!" :)

At 2 hr 22 mins the Fallout bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4WXkKQiEw8&feature=youtu.be&t=2h22m00s

Was Todd in the audience? :lol:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
There's the Piper character whose affection rate can apparently be affected via lockpicking (I don't know the details)... I don't know if these have been posted already, but it just cracked me up.
Not much of a stretch, most of the companions have their affection raised when you display competence in lockpicking, hacking, persuasion and such. I just wish they have included one that appraises headshots or something.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Not sure what that link is.. I think you meant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-y8AlQx0AM

Fast Forward to around 1:50.. I almost spit my coffee.. It's not even like subtle.. like you clearly can hear the guy say:

"YOU BETTER NOT SAY FALLOUT... " Fan Choice... "I SWEAR TO GOD"
Dorito Pope even stops and stares with a shit eating grin.. like.. "common guys.. lol"
I think they did something to the video, that was the corrected timestamp when I posted :salute:
Delicious, delicious Fallout 4 fanboys tears :lol:

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Not much of a stretch, most of the companions have their affection raised when you display competence in lockpicking, hacking, persuasion and such. I just wish they have included one that appraises headshots or something.

Yeah, I agree. And I don't really care all that much (I don't own or play the game), the related little gif compilation just gave me a chuckle.

pippin

Butthurt Bethdrones have been spamming both the FO4 and Twitcehr 3's steam forums. It's like a car crash, you know it's horrible, but you just can't look away.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom