Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underrail Dev Log #43: Release Date - December 21st

Canus

Savant
Well it's about fucking time.
I've been waiting to buy this thing for, what feels like and is quite probably literally, years.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Instant purchase the moment it hits GOG.
Two fantastic cRPGs released this year, truly incredible. I forsee countless disputes and "AoD or Underrail, which is better and why? Discuss!" threads for months to come.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Instant purchase the moment it hits GOG.
Two fantastic cRPGs released this year, truly incredible. I forsee countless disputes and "AoD or Underrail, which is better and why? Discuss!" threads for months to come.
PoE and Hong Kong, you are right. Lets see if Underrail can be third.

Villagkouras

Arcane
Seriously?

I was planning a 18 days Xmas time off/vacation with Witcher 3 and I was satisfied with my plans and now this?

Tao

Savant
Great, i was waiting for this for what it seems a LONG time.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
WHAT?

eLfXSKo.jpg

puking-rainbows_o_429486.gif

No shame in buying both!!

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Fucking hell. Right near Xmas celebrations and New Years Eve. "Man, where are you it's NYE!" - "I'm sick..." :lol:

so looking forward to this. I have not played it at all yet. I don't like playing early release, but in this case I really want to. Can anybody tell me if they thought I would pretty much get the same experience as if I waited until the 21st to start my play? Just for information I play games very slowly in general and take my time. I am guessing if I played this game starting Dec. 21st it would take me 3-6 months to finish. For instance it took me about that long to complete icewind dale, and baldurs gate type games. Basically I guess I am asking if the first 1/3 of the game is basically finished and will not change. If that is the case I would feel pretty good about just buying it now and starting..

Thanks for any input...

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Sigh, right just after i bought AOD. Eventhough I like AOD more, i want to play this game too :cry:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
While the Codex bathed in the glowing bask of the release of Underrail it brought a tear to many an eye and the true believers proclaimed the official Age of Incline begun...the true contenders for Game of the Year seemed set, but in a flash of golden incline the true prophet came forth from the holy bunker and proclaimed his holys of hollies to be finaly ready to be unleashed upon the world and the Holy book of Grimoire was done
---excerpt from the Book of Blakemore

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom