Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG subforum for normals part 2

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Huh?
Some 12 year old hijacked Iren's account, right?

Be a good boy and stop using stolen identities, son.
Only faggots do that.

Also Irenaeus II is an impostor.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Which automatically makes your list as retarded and arbitrary as someone making a True CRPG Incline list with only post-2000 games.

This isn't a fighting-against-decline list, this is yet another games-that-I-like-look-at-me-I'm-so-monocled list.

You truly are retarded. Out of the required games I listed I dislike, have always been on the record disliking, and will never like most of them. If a game doesn't have what I consider to be tolerable combat, I dislike the game. Sometimes I will like the other aspects of a game enough to like it despite the combat, such as Arcanum and Falllout 1 and 2, but what I like has no bearing on the list. I dislike Gothic 1 and 2, I dislike every IE game made including Planescape due to the awful, tacticless, click and watch, no strategy needed monkey combat . I disliked NWN 1 and 2. I dislike Ultima 7. I think Divine Divinity is more tolerable than most every arpg but it doesn't really do anything for me. I liked Beyond Divinity more personally. I also think DKS is one of the best action games with heavy rpg elements I played (granted I get bored around the time you get the dragon and stop playing, but I rarely finish a game). I think Drakensang 2 is a better than the IE games but the combat is almost as bad. I liked D:OS until they spent the money we gave them to make a good crpg into making the enhanced edition a super awesome console game instead of fixing the suck parts like chardev, and then asking us to spend more money so they can fix everything that sucked for crpg players in part 2 and then waste the money on making it a better console game again. Fuck larian and ConsoleSven.

Again, if you had the mental capacity to read and comprehend what I wrote, instead of being a kneejerk millennial fucking idiot with your stupidness, you would see just how fucking retarded and what a huge bitch you are. Read. Comprehend. Be a real person. Stop being a fucking retard.

Just because I have impeccable taste in crpgs doesn't mean I think people should only play the games I like. A wine connoisseur and a movie aficionado need to know about the important wines and movies the dislike as much as the ones the like.

I'm really having a hard time understanding what you monkeys are trying and failing to bleat. I know people are really fucking stupid, but these are really simple concepts. Could someone who speaks millennial or monkey talk explain to these retards the simple concepts I have explained numerous time in normalperonese, because I really don't want to get into more retard fights. That is exactly why this subforum is so necessary. The retards are just rabid and there are endless hordes of them.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Be truly retarded person, get awarded with a
haughty.png

Be a normal person, get awarded with
dumbfuck.gif
repressedhomorainbow.gif
and
fanboy.png

Codex is really going down the toilet.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Be truly retarded person, get awarded with a
haughty.png

Be a normal person, get awarded with
dumbfuck.gif
repressedhomorainbow.gif
and
fanboy.png

Codex is really going down the toilet.

My advice - to quote Regan, I think you should take this approach - "Well, I wear their indictment like a badge of honor."

Don't look at the tags like they're bad, look at them as trophies. You fucking did it man, you're all tagged out. Its like a Special Forces tab, Ranger tab, and a CIB. You've been in the shit and back again.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Well, both Brazilians and Cape Verdeans are mixes of Portuguese and jungle savages so we have to stick together. My savages are the big darker sort and yours is little silly copperish ones.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
I've been to Cabo Verde. Didn't see a single white person.

Wait, you are from Cabo Verde? To be fair I was just on the airport changing from ilyushin airplane on my way to my Moscow KGB training in my youth.

Roqua

Prospernaut
No, my father is 100% Cape Verdean but he isn't from their either. My mother is Italian (but from Tunisia). I was born and raised in the US.

Roqua

Prospernaut
The schools I went to were predominantly black kids, and I was light skinned and the only parent of mine they saw was my white mother so I wasn't considered black. I also wasn't white. This was a time well before interracial couples were normal/accepted. My roots are not that atypical for Americans. A ton of people I meet are immigrants, first generation, or half-first generation.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
When looking at the last 4 pages, one of Iren's posts earlier today takes on a whole new meaning:
This stuff (behead all, 100% white) is p. old, btw. I don't do it anymore. It was funny then, but I moved on. I want to talk about video games here and occasionally about news, gossips.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Not sure what new meaning it takes, faggot. Only meaning I see is that from now on, no matter what, my posts are tainted with these fantastic tags. Your posts still suck, despite your supposed monocle tag.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Good thread, had fun reading through it :)
Everyone behaving like bickering little children, all in a very repetitive way. Exactly the kind of weaboo crap that an "Undertale fangurl" would enjoy. :M
before you ask: My interests here are purely scientific. I'm reading through this garbage to learn more about deranged persons. :obviously:
Umm yeah, that's the reason, I swear.

Last edited:

Parsifarka

Arcane
Once I read the whole thread I came to the conclusion this site really needs a subforum for normal, non-tagged users. The rest of RPG*Codex should be openly dedicated to (barely) repressed faggotry and other drama.

*role playing a gay?

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Once I read the whole thread I came to the conclusion this site really needs a subforum for normal, non-tagged users. The rest of RPG*Codex should be openly dedicated to (barely) repressed faggotry and other drama.

You are just jealous

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom