Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

IntraGalactic League of Sims

Stacey Lucht

Novice
Dear Group Leaders:

My name is Stacey Lucht and I am currently the President of the IntraGalactic League of Sims. What we are is an organization of simming groups that come to together in peaceful collaboration on the exchange of simming ideas and marketing. Some of the groups that currently hold membership are Charmed,Angel, Buffy, Star Trek, Star Wars, ect. We are an organization that prides itself on establishing diversity so all forms of role playing groups are welcome. If are organization is something that your group seems to be interested in please visit us at our website. www.leagueofsims.cjb.net

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
OMG, u guys play Sims online? That's k3wl lol! Wat's ur nick online?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stacey Lucht

Novice
DarkUnderlord said:
OMG, u guys play Sims online? That's k3wl lol! Wat's ur nick online?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO. We don't. We are a Simming League...A league of online roleplaying games.

DrattedTin

Liturgist
liek wut skins hav u relesed? did u do teh duke an lara kraft 1?! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Sabotai

Liturgist
Stacey Lucht said:
...come to together in peaceful collaboration on the exchange of simming ideas and marketing.

Stacey, can you elaborate on this part. I'm not really sure what it entails.

Stacey Lucht

Novice
Sabotai said:
Stacey, can you elaborate on this part. I'm not really sure what it entails.

Basically it means that the IntraGalactic League of Sims is a community for it's members to interact with each other in the common goal of peace and good will between the member clubs as well as they exchange ideas on role playing in the community. The league's members communicates off of the message board which is accesible from the League web site.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
From one of the most idiotic webistes I've ever seen:
"Any independent club may apply to join the league, but to become a full member, your group must have been actively simming for at least 6 months, have at least 30 active members, and does not have a history of causing disruptions or trouble with other groups."

Hmm...I don't think we can apply then, because our "group" exists to cause disruptions and troubles with other group on account of said groups being so fucking stupid. :lol:

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Welp, that definitely proves no matter how saavy I thought I was on the things on the internet, there's still something new to see.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Group leader sounds kida silly. Reminds me of that Simpsons episode (Nananananananana Leader! Nananananananana Leader!). We need something more aggressive and assertive. How about Gruppenfuhrer?

Sabotai

Liturgist
Stacey Lucht said:
Basically it means that the IntraGalactic League of Sims is a community for it's members to interact with each other in the common goal of peace and good will between the member clubs as well as they exchange ideas on role playing in the community. The league's members communicates off of the message board which is accesible from the League web site.

Interesting. So, have you prevented any Sims-disputes from escalating in the past? Can you tell me which Sims-communities are currently having a conflict or are a breeding ground for a future clash?

Sabotai

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:
Hmm...I don't think we can apply then, because our "group" exists to cause disruptions and troubles with other group on account of said groups being so fucking stupid. :lol:
Mmmh, I wonder what qualifies as a disruption.

EEVIAC

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:

And his faithfull adjutant too!!!

*throws rose petals for Vault Dweller to walk on so his sandled feet don't have to touch the ground*

What a blessed day this has been.

Monte Carlo

Liturgist
Ha ha ha.

That first post was like a classic scene from a western where a dude walks into a hive of scum and villainy type saloon bar and asks for a glass of milk.

The Supreme Court officially acquits Mr. Seth Cotis of all charges and specifications and formally and publically appologizes for the inconvienance of the trial to him and any embarassment it may have caused for the Starfleet Legacy Alliance.

I also strongly believe that this is a front for one of those kooky cooped-up-in-a-compound-with-lots-of-guns-and-a-messianic-leader type outfits. Really.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Sabotai said:
Vault Dweller said:
Mmmh, I wonder what qualifies as a disruption.
Anything that causes them to stop doing their regular activities and come here to bitch, whine, and complain demonstrating their stupidity and cluelessness.

EEVIAC said:
And his faithfull adjutant too!!! What a blessed day this has been.
:lol:

Monte Carlo said:
That first post was like a classic scene from a western where a dude walks into a hive of scum and villainy type saloon bar and asks for a glass of milk.
lol, my sentiments exactly. When I started reading that I thought that she is about to receive a new asshole or two, compliments of the Codex

Spazmo

Erudite
I totally want to join your club. We'll be the Transformers. The original ones, too, not the candyass PETA member tree hugging hippie animal ones.

DIBS ON OPTIMUS PRIME!

So I turn into this huge badass truck and then run over some guy's cat. OMG WAT DO U DO>? NOWEZ

Vault Dweller

Developer
Spazmo said:
So I turn into this huge badass truck and then run over some guy's cat. OMG WAT DO U DO>? NOWEZ
No, that's not how you do it. Please read the guidelines before you post something silly like that and like totally embarrass the Transformerz.

Here is an example of a post so you can see what it should look like:

Phoebe
Scene-The Manor Inside, Phoebe is in her bedroom, making her bed

Cole shimmered in behind Phoebe. She whirled around and gasp, taking a step backwards away from him, surprised at his entrance and apprehensive at the maniacal glint in his eyes.

"Cole, what are you doing here?" Phoebe asked, silently cursing her shaking voice at betraying her fear of him. He didn't answer. Phoebe took another step back, wondering if she should run for the door, or if he'd catch her before she ever got there. Why is he even alive? Phoebe wondered, we sent him to the underworld three months ago

Phoebe felt some of her fear of him melt away as she looked him up and down, his hair was matted and unkempt and his clothes were torn and dirty. I guess he fought his way out of the underworld Phoebe mused, her curiosity about him conquering her fear.

She took a tentative step towards him and looked again into his eyes. Gone was the cold calculating look of a demon he used to have, or even the maniacal glint his eyes held only moments ago, instead he looked normal...human.

Phoebe closed her eyes as tears slipped out of them, she 'd tried so hard to get over him, not have feelings for him anymore, but with him standing in front of her, they all came rushing back and Phoebe fell into his waiting arms, "Oh Cole, I've missed you so much"

End Scene

Voss

Erudite
Is it me, or does simming sound really dirty?

I mean, if you say you're gaming, people can generally work out whats going on.
Simming, on the other hand, sounds like something you do with a unconscious sheep.

Mind you, having a grand total of 4 clubs (and three of them Star Trek) is very impressive. I can't quite figure out why the need a court though

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
As long as we're talking the 1980s version of the Transformers and not that silly assed anime crap they did recently.

Jed

Cipher
I call StarScream!
0212.gif

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I call Voltron, and destroy you with my mighty Tiger Fists.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom