Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News Temple+ Engine Enhancement and Bugfix Mod for The Temple of Elemental Evil Released

Sothpaw

Learned
Oh wow. Just played and finished this game for the first time in January using the final CoH mod. The combat and graphics are both top tier and it's great to see the game is still improving. I'll give this a playthrough when my initial playthrough isn't so fresh in my mind.

TimCain

Obsidian Entertainment
Developer
Impressive work. Congratulations!

ThumbsUp.jpg

Jinn

Arcane
Great job to everyone who put the time and effort into this mod. It's running great and looks beautiful.

For those of you playing this now, I was wondering what the ideal amount of party members is considered? I know the default was five, but what would be the recommended amount while playing this and Co8 combined?

Is it wrong I would love to see someone put IDW2 into this? So it could actually be FUN and make use of all the dorkass rules 3.x was designed for?

Ninjerk

Arcane
Is it sad that I tear up a little bit whenever I stumble across a Tim Cain post?

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
God bless you. This is awesome. Making one of the greatest games ever even better.

Ausdoerrt

Augur
TOEE gameplay with strong story would kill my social life.

This is about to kill my social life.

Also, great news. This is what I get for being out of the TOEE community loop for a few years - amazing stuff happens!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom