Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Video Game Music Thread

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I don't think Bioshock Infinite is a good game, but this loading screen music, I love it so much <3

This is also one of my favorite main menu theme

Perkel

Arcane
hqdefault.jpg

best fitting soundtrack to game type ever

Gerrard

Arcane
From what I remember like half of the songs in that game were Iron Maiden "covers". The rest was probably from other metal bands as well.

Not that Polish rock bands of the time were any different in that regard.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
When I drink coffee at work, I usually play it full blast in my earphone

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
No kidding. I'm too young to have witnessed C64 or Amiga, but the same principle applies. Kids these days want orchestral, epic movie soundtracks. But we didn't have epic, we just had Epic MegaGames. I was reminded of that by someone posting the Jazz Jackrabbit music on the last page. Tyrian, Epic Pinball, that kind of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are in this thread somewhere as well. Listening to this stuff almost makes me feel like I wouldn't mind going back to being 10 years old again.

I'd like to add that the Soundtrack for the new Diablo-Clone Grim Dawn sucks dick... Very boring IMO.

Jinn

Arcane
A few of my favorite easy-listening tracks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom