Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ A Call For Peace -- Zarniwoop doesn't really like this thread title

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Once again the Codex finds itself on the precipice of all-out war. Once again we face the ugliness of civil unrest, all manner of normally acquiescent and peaceful citizens come out of their hovels with pitchforks in hand, apparently ready to do anything to fight for their rights. And once again, I, Crispy, the negotiator the Codex needs deserves is likely to throw rocks at, step forward, into the fray, willing to sacrifice my will, my body, even my soul to quell this horrendous strife facing us all.

Can there be a peace?

Let those who are most egregiously hurt -- |nfinitron (jcd), agentorange, Cassidy -- and any others who feel a need to have their complaints be completely ignored heard with compassionate ears, participate so that we may find some common ground. We must hash these differences of philosophy out, or at least agree to disagree, for the good of all. We cannot continue to exist as a cohesive, rational hive mind with people running around in the streets naked, shouting all sorts of nasty things about various ethnicities. It's just unbecoming of what this place represents, or at least used to. We have external appearances to maintain, you know.

So let tranny once again lie with tranny. Let the old man lie with the young woman in serenity again. Discard not your furry suit nor even your racist or dumbfuck tags; all are welcome here to vent their severely violated spleens. No opinion with be excluded. Much.

Let the Official Peace Talks of the RPG Codex Race War of 2016 begin!

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
BsnkcuICAAEdeMG.jpg

HE'S BRINGING PEACE, DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
This is an age of Darkness
A world of........ Fear
....... Power
....... And Death
But a few forge their destiny
Medieval..... TOTAL war

hivemind

I think crispy is autistic loser but also a genuinely good person

I would probably be friends or at least on neutral-positive terms with him if we knew each other IRL

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Without bold moves bold ventures can never be accomplished. There is another matter that sparked much of this that yet remains unaddressed. This will likely land me in hot water, but my faith sustains me. The matter of the Retardo'd Ken L3vine posts must be resolved!

Infinitron!

Crooked Bee!

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Rabble! Rabble rabble!

Tell us about the bet DU lost that led to all these spicy pranks.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Is this going to delay the release of the next Pillars of Eternity review?

Last edited:
Weasel
Wasn't the staff's goal in this whole mess to provoke "butthurt"? Why the change of heart?

Zia4iPs.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom