Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! I helped put crap in Monomyth
Func_Mapjam 4: Low gravity runic theme (2015) by FifthElephant and Rapowke.

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo2_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo3_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo8_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo4_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo5_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo1_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo6_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo9_1280.png

tumblr_o8xjrjnXU51rxmn3vo10_1280.png
Low-G maps! :happytrollboy: Both are sufficiently hellish and jumpy; the second is a bit of a mess, but nothing that'd seriously impede the gameplay.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wow, Unreal 2. I still have to finish it. Perhaps it will take another ten years or so. Maybe they'll make Unreal 3 while I am on it?

spekkio

Arcane
Are you playing on a toaster? I don't remember Unreal 2 having such bad aliasing. Maybe I was forcing it through the gpu or something.
There's no internal AA, that's fo sho. I don't mind, though. Nice edges here and there.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Vampirism turns Iren into a nigger

Oblivion%202016-06-18%2008-33-50-42.jpg

Darkness has consumed him.

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
Hesus, what a bunch of crybabies. Most likely I will uninstall it after ~1 hour.
Don't even have time for U2 now, 'beacuse of...

Thief with Katanas

PqILvrQ.jpg

:mca:

kL5xNtW.jpg

:hmmm:

JchtbHq.jpg

JVgVELM.gif

Goddamned canines...

HLAhbRZ.jpg

0F4Cm1a.jpg

:rage:

After playing both Invisibru Inc and this, I can say that Klei is the single best developer ATM.

pippin

Mark of the Ninja is fun, men. I had lots of fun playing it. However I couldn't be bothered to do the NG+ run.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
And I'm not hating on either Invisible Inc. nor Mark of the Ninja, except to point out that in the case of the latter its PC release was clearly an afterthought.

My beef with Klei revolves around games like Don't Starve, where all my progress (what little there was) was erased without even asking me permission, then forcing me to sign up for a KLEI account to play the game...again, it seems.

The PC is not their priority platform, that much is for certain.

Riskbreaker

Mark of teh Ninja is awesome. It's like Tenchu meets Chaos Theory in 2D, and it's surprisingly mechanically competent. Hell, even the score hunting for each level was fun and addictive as fuck, and I'm not the kind of person that often cares for that kind of stuff.
To this day, it's one of very few games where I bothered to collect 100% of its Steam Achievements.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Mars: War Logs

EEB7B7A311475DAF89AE6F3D08FBC86673D09D83

Oh no!

Been playing it in preparation for Technomancer. Gotto say, it's pretty fun. It's clearly is a budget title, but still fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom