Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Walking around in real life - The Pokemon Go thread

^^

http://www.irishexaminer.com/techno...-warned-not-to-explore-minefields-411392.html

Bosnian Pokemon Go players being warned not to explore minefields

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

There are certain warnings that shouldn’t be required such as not to play Pokémon Go while driving or in minefields, but yet they are.

Posavina bez mina, a charity that deals with demining in the region, has issued a warning after reports of players wandering around risky areas in search of Pokémon.

"Today we received information that some users of the Pokémon Go app in Bosnia were going to places which are a risk for [unexploded] mines, in search of a Pokémon. Citizens are urged not to do so, to respect demarcation signs of dangerous minefields and not to go into unknown areas," the NGO said.

There are growing numbers of reports of players putting themselves at risk. Baltimore Police earlier released a video of a driver crashing into a parked cop car while playing Pokémon Go. Meanwhile, two men had to be rescued after falling off a seaside cliff in California.

3h4SaZS.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It was banned in Saudi Arabia by fatwa for "promoting satanism and evolution."

It think this is why SJW's love Islam: they despise fun. I mean, look at Sawyer...

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

It think this is why SJW's love Islam: they despise fun. I mean, look at Sawyer...

P6bExPu.png

Tl:dr:
"Beware the conspiracy of kaffirs"
"Pokemon is a jewish product that pollutes the mind of our kids and makes Israel's economy strong in order to kill our Palestinian brothers."
"Pokemon means: I'm a jew"
"Pikachu means: Be like a jew"
"Pokemon teaches our children gambling and the evil theory of Darwin"

Norfleet

I don't think Pokey-men promote evolution at all. Otherwise the game would probably be a lot more macabre, since now I imagine scads of mutated seizure monsters being bred and killed off, so that they evolve...

Then again, who would expect Saudi Barbaria to know what evolution is, anyway...

Yeesh

Magister
P6bExPu.png

"Pokemon is a jewish product that pollutes the mind of our kids and makes Israel's economy strong in order to kill our Palestinian brothers."

I think this is why SJW's The Codex loves Islam
FTFY

thesoup

Arcane
Ironically, some Jew tried to sue pokemon because of antisemitism. "Pikachu" apparently sounds like "pick-a-jew" and promotes antisemitic behavior.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
What a time to be alive. I've been telling people to go play in traffic for so long, and now there's an app that makes them do just that, voluntarily.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron

P6bExPu.png

Can someone confirm this translation.

alkeides Andhaira Wyrmlord

thesoup

Arcane

P6bExPu.png

:lol:

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
My current Pokemon Go routine is to go to the closest 7-Eleven to get beer. Apparently it's a Pokemon hotspot, and I have gone there for like a year anyway. Spend a few minutes in the car before and after I go grab a 12 pack of Yuengling.

Florida climate is so not conducive to Pokemon Go lol.

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

P6bExPu.png

>Asks a Paki, Azn and an Indian to translate an Arabic text.

Spooky Skellington

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
he thinks lol isnt punctuation lol

But seriously, linguistically, this is interesting. Using lol like this is almost exactly like the mood markers in Singapore, such "lah" to show how serious or humorous your sentence is meant to be.

These so-called pragmatic particles are really cool:

Her price is too high for me lah.
Make this one hah.
The first one downstairs ah.

lol acts almost the same way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom