Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

mindx2's collection is up for sale!!

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Alright, I'm going to be listing the super rare Sir Tim Cain autographed Arcanum cloth map & newspaper as well as the signed Temple of Elemental Evil poster map up on ebay in a few days. I wanted to give rich Codexers anyone here first opportunity on these. Seeing as they are quite rare I'm going to list the Arcanum items at $200 each and the ToEE poster at $150. I don't know if that's way too high, if they'll go quickly or if I'll get different offers. Shipping international will NOT be expensive as these only weigh a few oz. each. Here are the pictures of each item:

5f Arcanum Cloth Map.jpg

5h Arcanum Newspaper (front).jpg
21g ToEE Poster Map (front).jpg
21f ToEE Poster Map (back).jpg

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wow man. All this slaughter for nothing. You could have pointed her in the direction of Tumblr to be poisoned by social justice retardation for free instead of spending boatloads of cash.

dark_savant

Novice
Why can`t you offer USPS First-Class Mail International for customers in EU? I already received like 100+ first class packages from US without any problems. Priority is just too expensive for a game or two shipped to Europe.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
That's true though, Priority is crazy expensive. Plus, for all practical purposes first class international has been offering door to door tracking for a while now and is even pretty fast in most cases.

mindx2

Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why can`t you offer USPS First-Class Mail International for customers in EU? I already received like 100+ first class packages from US without any problems. Priority is just too expensive for a game or two shipped to Europe.
Since I'm not a business I can only use 1st Class International if the package weighs less than 4 lbs. That's around 2-3 games at most since I use a sturdy cardboard box with filler. Otherwise the US Post Office makes me go with International Priority. Sorry but I can't change that.

That's true though, Priority is crazy expensive. Plus, for all practical purposes first class international has been offering door to door tracking for a while now and is even pretty fast in most cases.

I've already sent a few packages over the pond via 1st Class International but again they were single game purchases so didn't weigh 4 lbs or more.

MessiahMan

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ach! This is cruel and unusual punishment! I knew you'd be selling one day. The fates just chose that day to be the day that I don't have the cash to buy 'em. I think I'll nab one or two, anyway. It's for a good cause and all that!

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I have an offer for $150 each for the Arcanum items so if anybody else here wants a shot at them let me know ASAP.
Ask to meet in the middle and demand $175, he's clearly testing the waters. But seriously, these items are worth more than that so if someone is willing to spend $150 you can bet on it that he will go for more.

In case he won't don't blame me, I have a hidden agenda here :P- and no, I won't buy it myself.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
This thread makes me sad but at least they're getting good homes.

mindx2

Patron
What should I list on ebay this Monday...? I was thinking the Fallout and Elder Scrolls Bethesda stuff as the popamolers esteemed general public* will probably be willing to buy these than the more :obviously: Codexers around here.

and secret Bethesda loving Codex members of course. +M

Theldaran

Liturgist
Just to clarify, I think it's an impressive collection and building it has probably taken a lot of money, love and time. It's good that all those games find a home.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom