Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking VTMB Unofficial Patch Butthurt Thread

Wesp5

Arcane
Oops, my fault, "only" could be misunderstanding in the sentence above. Humanity below 5 gives the best results, but below 8 is enough. I'm not a native English speaker ;)!

Last edited:

Lujo

Augur
I would just like to say that I have read the line in the gamefaq guide which say that some weapons can damage the werewolf. I have purposefully had the good grace to not bring it up, although I am curious about the incident :)

I can explain this to you: As with many of my other changes, like not having enemies spawn from thin air or weapons vanishing, this one was all about realism. I know that werewolfes are supposed to be much stronger than vampires, but Troika used an ugly hack so this werewolf is completely invincible in like it won't register any damage at all! Which a lot of people disliked, so I added some Python scripts that any weapon can do a little bit of damage to him. There is still no way at all to kill him this way without god mode and a huge amount of time, but people can actually try and see that it doesn't work!

Ok. The point of the "hack" was to make sure people understand they can't fight him and aren't supposed to, but there's no point arguing anything and there never was. You simply get away with stuff and it doesn't matter what you do.

I just hope one day there's a bloodlines 2 and the person who does job interviews treats you objectively. But you know you're a fraud who got to be bundled with an oficial release because the company wasn't there to tell him to cease and desist, anyway, so you probably won't even bother applying.

I would not have started this thread, and if anyone ever posts anything here, the nerd will show up and defend his lack of qualifications with a big smiley face only truly stupid people can achieve, so there's no point to it. I would not have started the thread and I'd like to close it.

EDIT: Although, ok, you guys want YOUR fun too, I suppose, what's with all the "butthurt" spamming? What am I buthurt about? The rest of the downvoting, fine, all legit and expected, no probs, but buthurt? Really?

Last edited:

Quigs

Magister
Wesp, your work is very appreciated. Though you would deny the crown of laurels, when I think about booting up Bloodlines anymore, it's purely because of your work. Thanks man.

Fargus

Arcane
I would just like to say that I have read the line in the gamefaq guide which say that some weapons can damage the werewolf. I have purposefully had the good grace to not bring it up, although I am curious about the incident :)

I can explain this to you: As with many of my other changes, like not having enemies spawn from thin air or weapons vanishing, this one was all about realism. I know that werewolfes are supposed to be much stronger than vampires, but Troika used an ugly hack so this werewolf is completely invincible in like it won't register any damage at all! Which a lot of people disliked, so I added some Python scripts that any weapon can do a little bit of damage to him. There is still no way at all to kill him this way without god mode and a huge amount of time, but people can actually try and see that it doesn't work!

I was using one of the earlier unofficial patches. I actually tried and killed him without god mode... just with lots of time. In h2h as a gangrel.

makiavelli747

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Village Idiot Shitposter

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Well, this thread did remind me that I badly need to replay VTM with Wesp's patch. So, there's that. Apart from that all I see is a modder staying remarkably friendly and level headed to a raging retard. Guy must be a saint.

makiavelli747

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Village Idiot Shitposter
Just scroll up a bit and you will notice that your second line isn't there.
So?
you could also Persuade 3 him, Intimitdate 4 him or tell him a story.
you can't just persuade him, you need persuasion 3 & humanity -8 to tell a story
I've told you here that there is no persuade 3 option, that persuasion and "telling a story" is one option, not two. And to be able to tell a story you need persuasion 3 & humanity -8. With humanity below 5 you can tell a better story but how's that making a statement wrong?

Anyway, we were both wrong, so whatever

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom