Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Is TQ worth playing? And is this some totally new update?
Worth? Nah, too long and too weak. And you have better alternatives like Path of Exile.
Totaly new update?
Yes, but it does not make game less boring
Might take somewhere in better sale to test some mods but PoE take all my time so...

Niektory

one of some
Patron
Due to certain games that we’ll be launching in the future, we added some explanations about the legal requirements surrounding virtual item purchases.
Here are some virtual items for you, GOG. Free of charge.

rating_shit.png
rating_shit.png
rating_shit.png

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I've been wondering for a while now: The title - and others, I presume - are blacklisted in my country, they won't show if you search for them and direct links redirect to the store page. Changing the locale does nothing, as far as I can tell. Is there an easy way to still access them and add them to my library in a regular way? Does a proxy work?

Last edited:

pippin

I think you can get someone from another country to gift it to you... at least I've read something like that, but I could be wrong.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Hm, thanks, I might try it with a proxy, just don't want to get somehow into trouble with my account by circumventing the block; not sure about the legalities of it.

spekkio

Arcane
It's not like you can't leave Germany for a short time to visit your Polish bride...

pippin

Army Men 1, 2 and Toys in Space were released today.
AM 1 was one of my favorite games as a kid. I'm really looking forward to playing it again.
You can also get the 3 games ans save 44%.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hm, thanks, I might try it with a proxy, just don't want to get somehow into trouble with my account by circumventing the block; not sure about the legalities of it.
I have never heard of a GOG account being banned, but to be safe you can just make a new account, and only use it through VPN, for games unavailable in your country.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Spore offline and play anytime?
Now time for new SimCity... that would be glorious. For a second because nobody care.

One of my favorite things about Saboteur is the easy trick to win the open world races. Drive up to the race, but not to where it starts. Then walk up to each of the drivers and pull them out of their cars, but don't attack them. As long as you don't attack them, it doesn't disqualify the race and they don't get back in their cars. Once everyone has been pulled out, start the race and nobody else will be racing. In fact, once you do the first lap, their cars wont be there anymore.

This doesn't work with every race due to story constraints, but it will with most of them.

Last edited:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
A Back to School sale started today on GOG and new games are now available on GOG Connect(if you own it on Steam,you get it for free on GOG)

Oh and Cossacks 2 is now available on GOG,btw what is the Kodex Kritical Koncensus on the Cossacks games,are they worth the time and money?

https://af.gog.com/game/cossacks_ii_anthology?as=1649904300

Last edited by a moderator:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
A Back to School sale started today on GOG and new games are now available on GOG Connect(if you own it on Steam,you get it for free on GOG)
Fuck yeah! I wanted to buy Anno 1404 on GOG, because I only had it on Steam, but thank God I didn't. Now I got it through connect.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It's worth noting that if for some reason you own Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition on Steam, GoG Connect will give you a gift code for the original version in addition to the EE (since both are bundled).

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's worth noting that if for some reason you own Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition on Steam, GoG Connect will give you a gift code for the original version in addition to the EE (since both are bundled).

Thanks, nice find! Nice to get the soundtrack.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Yay new GOG Connect titles. Might grab that Van Helsing Final Cut, just need 2 more games from trilogy...

Archibald

Arcane
Worth playing or your usual clickfest without much depth?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom