Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Brother None is leaving Gamebanshee, joins InXile

Unwanted

Illuvatard

Unwanted
Hur-dur minorities, hur dur JEWZIES, Watt pwr, spank ur kids and send 'em to church to be molested.

It's not with jose you lose this time. It's with Brother None, you have no fun.

It's amazing how quickly things went from forum shill to outright sellout to pariah with this guy.

He drank deeply of the mountain dew, and ate freely from the limitless bag of doritos, but now his watch is ended.

This, actually.
tl;dr on recent codex drama pl0x
Brother "the path to an Aryan future is paved with the bones of the lesser races" None and his white supremacist chums at inXile declared racial holy war on the Codex because der ewige jude allegedly leaked super-sensitive top-secret information that a public demo of Torment: ToN might actually contain content. Or something like that, I was only reading the gamescon thread for the funny pictures tbh.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Brother "the path to an Aryan future is paved with the bones of the lesser races" None and his white supremacist chums at inXile declared racial holy war on the Codex because der ewige jude allegedly leaked super-sensitive top-secret information that a public demo of Torment: ToN might actually contain content. Or something like that, I was only reading the gamescon thread for the funny tranny pictures tbh.

jimmy_pvish

Savant
tl;dr version

1. Jew mod post something and then edit it to be something else.
2. Brother None believe jew mod leaked super-sensitive top-secret information that water is wet Torment will go to console land before edit it out.
3. In卐ile blacklist codex and cancel our interview just 2 days before the interview.
4. Codex is butthurt and demand a reason for that.
5. In卐ile told us what Brother None told them.
6. Turn out our jew didn't leak anything, for editing part, he just add 1 word to his post (confirm by DU himself)
7. Butthurt codexian start doxxing diggig Brother None past in NMA web for LOL.
8. Turn out Brother None is the most codex out of all codex, he hate potato land, France, jew, use nigga word regularly but most importantly, shit posting about his current now boss Brian Fargo.
9. "surprise" to everyone, this information someway somehow find their way into In卐ile, Brian Fargo and mainstream "1st tier" game journalist site.
10. the rest is yet to come.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tl;dr version

2. Brother None believe jew mod leaked super-sensitive top-secret information that water is wet Torment will go to console land before edit it out.
3. In卐ile blacklist codex and cancel our interview just 2 days before the interview.
6. Turn out our jew didn't leak anything, for editing part, he just add 1 word to his post (confirm by DU himself)
8. Turn out Brother None is the most codex out of all codex, he hate potato land, France, jew, use nigga word regularly but most importantly, shit posting about his current now boss Brian Fargo.
9. "surprise" to everyone, this information someway somehow find their way into In卐ile, Brian Fargo and mainstream "1st tier" game journalist site.
I somehow hoped that the 100+ pages thread contained more drama than that.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tl;dr version

I somehow hoped that the 100+ pages thread contained more drama than that.
It's all good light-hearted fun, tbh. Don't think anyone minds, the least Brother "Katyn was a good start" None.

Aenra

Have said a lot of shit about him; it all still stands.

That said, i still think he gets hate for aaaaall the wrong reasons.. :)
I could not begrudge someone's stating "no, i'm not one of you". Just a fact, he doesn't feel like the typical/average Dexer; prolly best for him too, lol and either way, we are as we are.
Definitely could not begrudge someone's fortunes rising, his hobby becoming an occupation with a first listing at a well known dev's studio.
(ie the juvenile butthurt the above has caused is still surprising/amusing to me)

What i did mind was his in-between come and goes. Popping in when it suited him (read: the studio), agenda full on, then back to obscurity. All the while the majority of you responding positively to his infrequent appearances, urging fuckheads like the arch Jew to keep on mailing him for news and excloosive tidbits, pestering him to come back often, post more, etc.
--that-- is what i minded. And i still find me the minority in this.

While i have my disagreements with Sea too, i sure as fuck respect his stance in this. The man just.. left. Stopped. Now that's proper.

edit: haha, the Jew reads everything.. :P

Aenra honestly it does sound fucked up that you mind his come and goes. I didn't read all the drama, maybe you mean more(less?) than what I read, but your post seems less about preserving codex objectivity and independence, and more about being really, really psycho-drama-sociopathic. You have a great avatar also.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
lemme sum up Aenra 's post:

- he's mad because once Brother None got a job w/ inXile he stopped participating in (any) forum community and decided to be mercernary about the way he would use the forum powah he had established beforehand in order to milk the people for goodwill towards his new employer's games.

in short, he's saying Brother None never really cared about any forum community that he participated in, and that he sees his previously fellow posters as nothing more than tools to be used.

Johannes

Arcane
rating_oldman.png
Old x 1
Infinitron
Not everyone does codexing as a 24/7 job ffs

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Johannes check out the thread titled something like "inXile gamescom torment meeting CANCELLED" for the quotes.

basically Brother None used to lurve being misogynist, racist, bigoted and xenophobic in NMA and to a lesser extent in the Codex. some of the quotes are harmless but some... are not. ALL of them would be grounds for dismissal in any real industry other than, i guess, kickstarter games.

Johannes

Arcane
Johannes check out the thread titled something like "inXile gamescom torment meeting CANCELLED" for the quotes.

basically Brother None used to lurve being misogynist, racist, bigoted and xenophobic in NMA and to a lesser extent in the Codex. some of the quotes are harmless but some... are not. ALL of them would be grounds for dismissal in any real industry other than, i guess, kickstarter games.
I know the thread but its yuge, that's why I asked for a link to relevant parts

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
don't sweat it, i also hate having to go through a mega thread just to know something specific; and just like you nobody ever links me anything specific because... DUM DUN DUNNNN i think nobody on the codex actually reads mega threads and just pretend they do.

Johannes

Arcane
don't sweat it, i also hate having to go through a mega thread just to know something specific; and just like you nobody ever links me anything specific because... DUM DUN DUNNNN i think nobody on the codex actually reads mega threads and just pretend they do.
I know at least one person who does... somebody mentioned in my previous post

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom