Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play Wizardry 6, This Time, No LARP.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
I'm starting this up again after my earlier failure thanks to Scrooge's generous encouragement. However, this time, I'm not going to be my own downfall. So, over the next 24-48 hrs, I will be accepting Codex-made characters, instead of doing a LARP party. If I do not get 4 characters, then I will roll my own.

Wayward Son

What happened to the Might & Magic let's play?.
Will keep going, probably parallel to this one. I have enough screenies to keep me going on that one while I get this one going. School started recently and then my laptop stopped charging. I'm getting it fixed by my PC repair teacher. Will continue this and that one when I get it back.

Wayward Son

Okay, look. My PC is completely broke right now, earliest chance I should get will be Christmas to replace it. Only chance is taking the chance that my friend's father knows how to fix it and would be willing.

Wayward Son

These will be rolled for in a hour or two when Divinity: Original Sin and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura install.

Wayward Son

:salute: But, if Scrooge still has the offered key, then this LP will be far more profitable. Even if not, this one will be easier. I already own Wiz 6 and don't have to apply a fan-patch, no matter how well-done and ((( :obviously: ))) it is.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
:salute: But, if Scrooge still has the offered key, then this LP will be far more profitable. Even if not, this one will be easier. I already own Wiz 6 and don't have to apply a fan-patch, no matter how well-done and ((( :obviously: ))) it is.

Sorry, the key is gone by now. But playing Wiz 6 is always worth it. If you finish the LP I will buy you a game on steam ;)

Wayward Son

THE PARTY ASSEMBLES

Gvggo8t.png

First, Dor(a)teen, the somewhat retarded, but good-hearted fighter who is vertically challenged.
rmOYOfb.png

"It's Just a Rumor"Comte, a lecherous somewhat effeminate priest.
ZNRuJ1Z.png

Scrooge, the drool-worthy spicy Valkyrie and the only female of the party.
UkAfHIA.png

After a while of rolling the character, I rolled a 17(!). I don't think Mooks can even be monks.
m6IMWY2.png

So I made him a gnome. Groan if you want, Yeesh.
etzdHxl.png

Me.
U7njQ60.png

Our ninja.
mFUo2H1.png

The party assembles. DEUS VULT!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom