Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Old One

Arcane
Last edited by a moderator:

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Oops, I planned to grab DA ultimate edition when I bought Dungeon Rats, but it's gone off sale. Shame, I wanted to finally play Awakening. Hopefully it goes on sale again during this Autumn thing.

Turjan

Arcane
Some of those prices differ in the special sales. For instance, all three "Enhanced" Editions (BG, BG2, IWD) are €4.59 if you choose them via the Beamdog BYOB.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
I like how you put "Enhanced" in quotation marks for Beamdog's shitware.

I'm going to pass buying games for a few months. I might be getting to the point when I realise that I was wasting my life the entire time with video games.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Grabbed some leftovers from Interplay sale.
Wanted to buy D&D Archives, one or two, but it does not get cheaper until you get everything from GoG Bundle. Meh.
Playing it right now. Recommended despite his flaws. Grab some speedhacks from CheatEngine if you play Priest (which you should) for mana regen and fater walking speed or die from slow pacing

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
4VYxLUn.png

Goral

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
I know, just bought it and written a review. Although for some reason it doesn't show, I hope it's not because I've posted it minutes after release (I've spent 60 hours in this game so I know what I'm talking about).

I see your review in our system so it's all there :) I think it's a caching issue due to our Fall Sale drawing a LOT of attention so please wait for a bit :)

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Worth noticing that the three games unlockable via XP are Expeditions : Conquistador, Dex and Victor Vran.

Turjan

Arcane
It's the reason why I bought my copy of Dungeon Rats on GOG. So I guess it's a successful promotion in my case.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
GOG Connect is back!It's the third edition of GOG Connect – back with 20 new games to grow your DRM-free library for free. These include favorites like Metro 2033 Redux, HuniePop, Broken Sword Director's Cut & Broken Sword 2 Remastered, Starbound, The Witcher 2 and way more.

https://af.gog.com/connect?as=1649904300

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom