Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Sizzle

Arcane
Excellent game. The wife (who's a big Lemmings fan) enjoyed it a lot, even though she unfortunately played an early buggy version.

pippin

14963176_1246551362075028_5591506285551113521_n.jpg

sullynathan

Arcane
I swear that fag is cashing in on shit that has already been known. There's already lots of videos of Bioshock Infinite about what the game was like before release.

Then in the comments, PC mustard race is there thinking the game would be great if it was a PC exclusive.

Last edited:

pippin

Bioshock we never got seems as shitty as bioshock we got.

I think they are trying to twist events so they can pull a "muh ebil corporatiuns" narrative, but in the end it just sounds like Levine is the biggest hack ever, which is true.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
We might have grown up together, we share many memories and you are my most trusted friend...

BUT YOU VOTED TRUMP UNFRIEND ME!

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
We might have grown up together, we share many memories and you are my most trusted friend...

BUT YOU VOTED TRUMP UNFRIEND ME!

Eh, friend on social media is more of a title than anything significant. Like, if you never actually met the dude on your friend list, is he really a friend?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom