Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Caul Shivers

Scholar
Hmmpff! Seabiscuits and gravy!
Okay, so let it be known that I managed to kill myself all on my own. My very elite army is now all diseased and shit... gg, wp.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
hmmm, do I misunderstand the mechanics of the game incorrectly?

I saw Dayyālu take Caul Shivers' (grats) fort and I had a scout on that province, but couldn't see the siege?

Not much RP going on, everything is so tense.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can I get just a 3-4 hour extension? Not that I am doing anything in this game(patience young grasshopper).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I guess it's about time to start some shit.

Pool_of_Radiance.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Requesting report of the Hssiiissith vs. Spivaz battle.

There is nothing particularly interesting in it: I merely wasted 420 Gold, 30 E gems and 120 skeletons. Interestingly, the same amount of losses I got from a failed attempt to storm a Lv3 Throne province (so my losses against Spivaz are roughly half of the dip you see). Fuck Spring hawks provinces, I lost like 30 gems, summons and 120 skellitons on it. Fuck them. Even after six turns of softening.

And I can't take screenshots. Dammit.

Let's describe it:

Three E2 mages plus Earth boosters plus gems plus 120 skellitons against 1500 skellitons, 70 murdersacreds and 40 priests. And Spivaz's Pret, so autobless.

First turn, Earth Power.

Second turn, Earthquake.

Third turn, Spivaz's flyers charge in, killing everyone. Too late.

The other option would have been to rush in with stock toops and Blade Wind. Thank God I choose Earthquake spam, 40 priests would have mauled me bad plus hell, Spivaz has E9N9D9 Hp17 flyers. Sure, their damage output is laughable, but it's 70 40 HP regenerating flyers. And Spivaz's skeleton losses are useless, he has 40 priests to resummon them.

Methinks I'm gonna to domkill him. He can't pray with reanimating priests, as far as I know (I can't), and no way in hell I can storm and win against 70 40 HP murdersacreds. If he sallies forth, bu 1300 skeletons and dozens of beefy sacreds can fight well, considering they have mage support (Spivaz has no research) but goddammit if that fortress is difficult to breach.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ah, someone attacked me! With elephants even! I don't know who it is, but I'm glad something is finally happening!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ah, someone attacked me! With elephants even! I don't know who it is, but I'm glad something is finally happening!

It's me, I got bored and bought all the mercs.

Edit: But I'm not really attacking you. I'm attacking someone else. :lol:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I thought I gave three? :negative:

Two before and one after you sent some gems. Did you think the two were a gift? :) Or am I not remembering right.....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom