Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nemesis - Deep Space (New Russian Sci-Fi Isometric TB RPG)

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My interest is piqued.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
why are eastern european so incline?
Lots of squatting.
Typical Russian game developers

1373312_original.png

I hope they are not serious about randomly generated content. It is almost always a mistake, as evidenced multiple times already, most recently by No Man's Sky. The only game that benefitted from autogenerated locations (if you don't count all the rogue likes) was Diablo.

The art style looks really good, though, like a cross between Fallout and Stasis. I'd love to see another weird brilliant russian game, like Space Rangers or Vangers.

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
More gameplay:salute:

2:20
Sounds like the nameless hero death scream from Gothic 1/2. :lol:
3:35
Counter Strike damage sound fx.

Just gonna assume that all these ripped fx from other games are placeholders cause it sounds cheesy as fuck.

Walking speed is also too slow, but otherwise it looks p. good.

Last edited:

Aenra

Only thing i'd want added is log descriptions, for that :incline: Fallout experience:

"You get hit for 19 organic damage. Somewhere far away a pansy starts crying"
"Alien was liquidated for 457 plasma damage"

This can't come out soon enough.

AlHazrad

Novice
Hi guys. I am the author of the project. Sorry for my bad English. Just sorry that I do not come to this site and do not take part in the dialogue. I am very pleased that you follow the news of the project on this site. Development goes and moves. Special thanks for the upgrade of the StaticSpine Public. Soon we will devote more time to the internet. There will be news to many sites that are clean and in English so that you can always view the latest news. See more videos on many questions will disappear. As our team expands the so that the release will be in different languages do not hesitate =)
That recent video for you. Yet nowhere lecturing him. PS Nomansky will not be!
be!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hi guys. I am the author of the project. Sorry for my bad English. Just sorry that I do not come to this site and do not take part in the dialogue. I am very pleased that you follow the news of the project on this site. Development goes and moves. Special thanks for the upgrade of the StaticSpine Public. Soon we will devote more time to the internet. There will be news to many sites that are clean and in English so that you can always view the latest news. See more videos on many questions will disappear. As our team expands the so that the release will be in different languages do not hesitate =)
be!

Good luck. :greatjob:

Israfael

Arcane
be!

Пиши лучше по русски, тут все равно половина знают язык, а другие - поляки и им положено страдать!

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Games looks like Fallout:Van Buren. Problem is, Vas Buren was developed over 10 years ago and even at that time they knew vertical inventory is no longer acceptable. This game isn't oldschool, it's technology retarded.

Btw, where's text? One should see how many damage it done.

AlHazrad

Novice
The game is not designed for pupils and target audtoriya just 20+. Log and damage information is not ready yet. Text quests and interactive systems will be similar to the fallout 1.2

Aenra

Do we have anyone that's actually run this? Am assuming they've got Beta/Alpha testers right?

Israfael

Arcane
For people who don't understand our Mordor-speak - he wrote on VK that we should not expect much news in the next few months because he's optimizing the code and there are 'minor adjustments' in the team

Self-Ejected

HobGoblin42

Self-Ejected
Patron
Developer
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
For people who don't understand our Mordor-speak - he wrote on VK that we should not expect much news in the next few months because he's optimizing the code and there are 'minor adjustments' in the team

As long as they don't face 'micro issues', everything will be fine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom