Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Gerrard

Arcane
Every single time I bring this up I get "Oh but it does work!!!!"

I think they're operating under the Hitler-assumption that if you repeat a big lie often enough it becomes true.

That said, a proper, working search might be impossible due to the much larger userbase and due to the way Xenforo works. It was certainly possible back when it worked - 2006-2008 or so, before the Google crap - but now, having a working search may slow the site to a crawl.

Still, that it doesn't work is total bullshit. Try finding my hints & advice post for Realms of Arkania, from 2006 or so. Completely impossible. With the old search it was a breeze.
"It works on my PC."

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The cleaner
h9MJ1K6.png
I created is still available to replace the current
rating_thanks.png
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/styles/dark/ratings/rating_thanks.png Ctrl+F5

Mustawd

Konjad's current "I hate jews" thread reminded me that we need a new button. This button will be a "sounds like something posted on Something Awful Forum" kind of button. It's not exactly the "decline" button nor is it exactly the "meh" button.

It's a bit of the "shit", "retarded", "meh", and "decline" buttons all combined together. The icon for the button should be Bubble's avatar.

DISCLAIMER: I liked Bubbles and his reviews a lot. I just don't understand why he's posting on SA like some kind of lost 21 year old.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Yes we needed that Edgy button

There's a core group of buttons that are regularly used and the rest can be got rid of. Butthurt and shit could be merged, so could interesting and informative. There needs to be clearer guidance on effective button use. It's anarchy out there at the moment.

But I agree - edgy is the definitive Codexian button.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The bloated and corrupted button gay parade system will collapse under its own decadence. A New Order will rise, with fucking white males guiding the Codex towards a better future. There is bright, white light at the end of the tunnel. Once all the undesirable xenos elements have been purged.

Only the most purest and prestigious old ratings will remain. Everything else will be swept away by a tide of righteous, ideologically and artistically acceptable ratings. The new system will be simple, elegant and, above all else, pure.

Men, welcome to the new age
rating_salute.gif
rating_salute.gif

Cool name

Arcane
I still say we need a "vomits profusely" rating.

the closest we have are the prosper face, negative man, and Trump (pbuh) disgusting ratings, and none fit the same role.

prosper face is for existential horror, negative man is for crushing despair, and Trump (pbuh) disgusting is for things our Glorious Leader (may he rule wisely and justly for ten thousand years) would turn up his nose at.

a :vomits profusely: button would fit a completely different niche, and is far less redundant than many options that already exist

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom