Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

It's been almost six and a half years since New Vegas was released...

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
More time has passed between then and now than passed between Fallout's release and the founding of RPG Codex.

Akasen

Augur
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Funny for you to make this awful thread, I'm reinstalling New Vegas right now.

Without in anyway arguing, anyone got a simple list of graphical/gameplay mods they'd like to share?

Akasen

Augur
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I'll rush down to the shops and buy NV a special and notable anniversary card to mark this keystone date.

Happy 6.5 years!

Fake edit: Nope can't find any.

laclongquan

Arcane
It's been eighty months ago today
When Obsidian's finalized the game
It's been going in and out of style
But it gonna raise your smile
So may I introduce to you
The name you've known for all these years
Fallout New Vegas happen in Mojave Desert

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
When Fallout 3 fans jump on the New Vegas train after the release of Fallout 4

cBD510I.jpg

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Oh boy, old music on youtube, better check the comments.

8a73bc800a.png

There we go.

Also someone needs to asks Caeser where he gets his washing powder from, those ribbons are vibrant as fuck, as is the rest of his outfit.

Endemic

Arcane
Also someone needs to asks Caeser where he gets his washing powder from, those ribbons are vibrant as fuck, as is the rest of his outfit.

That's a mod that replaces default bodies and textures. He doesn't look anywhere near as shiny in the stock game.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado

Woops, that was my fault. For some reason the original pic looked really washed out, so months ago I brought up the contrast and vibrance.

Originally it looked something more like this.

Is it time to go through the biannual reinstall New Vegas and waste 10 hours looking for/configuring mods only to uninstall everything in disgust moments later after realizing that no matter what you do, Gambryo is an unconquerable destructive shitstain and can never allow the game to be enjoyed phase?

Master

Arbiter
Funny for you to make this awful thread, I'm reinstalling New Vegas right now.

Without in anyway arguing, anyone got a simple list of graphical/gameplay mods they'd like to share?

Not a mod but do yourself a favor and turn NPC viewdistance to lowest so that Perception and the radar have a use. You will stumble into "encounters" with low PE and can avoid them with high PE but to see whats actually out there you need binoculars or a scoped rifle. Makes things somewhat more interesting but fuck a game that makes you turn off graphics so it can have mechanics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom