Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

Apexeon

Arcane
Staying alive for Grimoire 2 is the new Codex challenge. Who will make it to see it.

Cleave will upload his mind to a AI neural network to complete the project after his physical body death.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
DtP3qfr.gif

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Will there be gay romance options with male NPCs? Can gay romances travel with you? How will this topple Bioware's gay romance options? Will my gay male PC have the option of gay romancing Lightning from FF13?

BTW: Voted!

BTW: Does the animation editor allow editing in gay romance?

I am hoping MCA will be an NPC I can gay romance in the game.

Apexeon

Arcane
Will there be gay romance options with male NPCs? Can gay romances travel with you? How will this topple Bioware's gay romance options? Will my gay male PC have the option of gay romancing Lightning from FF13?

Gay is so last decade.

Where is my Trans romancing!

Cadmus

Arcane
why does the menu art suck so bad now? Did Cleve hire a tumblr "artist"?

STILL BETTER THAN THE NEW HITMAN

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
why does the menu art suck so bad now? Did Cleve hire a tumblr "artist"?

STILL BETTER THAN THE NEW HITMAN

I wouldn't knock PowerTorment. I mean if Cleve ever needs help on turning Grimoire into Bundleware, we know who he can ask first.

Also loved the Trolltrace program.

Bladderfish

Augur
Gals and Guys i wish you fun with the game, if it is released. But i get an eye cancer from this:
CAA2133B946957FF13660AE3CC37E32BB6C6D8D7

Why in God's name would you get eye cancer from that? Yeah, the PC portraits are ropey, there are far too many icons, the colour scheme is a bit too lurid and there's a different hint of bad UI design ... but fuck me does it have character!

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
If the price is somewhere around $39 (which I suspect), even with 10.000 copies it'll be about $300.000.

After deducting expenses for the game that will leave me with enough money for a bowl of rice and beans so I can begin work on Grimoire II.
Don't forget that you once promised us a lovecraftian game, you big fat cuck 'Thal of RPG Incline.
At least include some good ol' Cosmic Horror in G2. For greater justice of the gentleman from Providence.
:mrpresident:

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Gay is so last decade.

Where is my Trans romancing!

I thought the new hip thing was fucking abstract geometrical objects that identify as children?

PS. Will Grimoire feature romancing abstract geometrical objects that identify as toddlers?

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
Looks exactly like what I am looking for after the recent backward steps of Tides and PST:EE.

Is there any way to try a demo or what do you call it - get it early?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane

Absinthe

Arcane
The legendary Stones of Arnhem thread was the reason I joined the codex 4 years ago. Ever since I've been waiting patiently for his mythological wizlike. It has come full circle.
That thread is retardo'd now and I'm not sure anyone saved the album.

Can someone replace the UFO in this image with a flying golden baby? Thanks in advance.
We already have an emote for this.

:ibelieveincleve:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom