Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gamestop's Fallout 3 Collector's Edition

Mamon

Scholar
Fuck me...

I am going to buy it.

medium_687050550_370ab6330e_o.jpg

Logo?

125x160_200493.jpg

Zhirzzh

Scholar
Damm, I've gone from not buying it at all, to buying it and giving away the game part.

somnium

Scholar
:? Why would you buy that if you aren't interested in the the game. For that kind of money you could have a custom made version of that luck box and the fallout Bobblehead, if really want such things that badly...

NiM82

Prophet
What's so impressive?

It's a kids lunchbox, with a sticker that simply highlights their failure to understand the nature of Fallouts retro-future-comic-pulp art style, as well as their general lack of creativity.

vaultcomparison2yo3.jpg

The iguana bob stand cut out on NMA is also far cooler than the stupid looking bobblehead.. and it's free!

slipgate_angel

Scholar
The artbook seems promissing, but a bobblehead & lunchbox? That's pretty fucking weak, I mean Atlus has made better deals with there Megaten games, without having to call it a special edition.

Araanor

Liturgist
For the morons buying this: You're a part of the problem. You're selling your asses to the satan of RPGs.

TheLostOne

Savant
Goddamn Bethesda's sly. You fuckers want to pay $80 for a lunchbox with a sticker on it? They didn't even buy you a drink first and you're already jumping on their collective dicks.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
- Fallout 3 will suck, it rapes the franchise and it will be just Oblivion with guns! And Oblivion sucked!
- But what about this 80$ lunchbox with bad Fallout art on it?
- Oh, gimme! I'll give the game away and keep then very expansive lunchbox so so my integrity will stay untouched.
- Another satisfied customer!

Durwyn

Prophet
The lunchbox isn't nextgen enough... no bloom and bump mapping. I'm very dissapointed. The game will fail.

Edit : I Like the logo... Is nice !

psycojester

Arbiter
I'll agree with you there and give Bethesda their kudos, i do like that Vault-tec logo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom