Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Eadee

Scholar
That's why I retreated though, Ulm was attacking me. I thought we'd have peace! :cry:
Oh you! Now I feel flattered.

Made KN retreat from another front.

Me right now:
n3ghtlkn.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
Goys, I'm off to a wedding in Bosnia and Herzegovina! I had the best intentions of finishing the turn, but eh. Lategame is too much work, and I gotta shave and shit for the wedding. You know how it is. Back on Monday, if I survive.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ahhh, at last it's time to pay our price to Oceania and to banish Zeus, the Indipendent SC (fully kitted!) to the icy depths of Hell!

Last time I fucked with the range requirements, this time nothing will happen and...

GbPMFiz.jpg

What the fuck, Bandar Log?

What the fffffuuuuuck?

laEXQVg.jpg

Why there is a fully kitted SC Titan from Bandar Log in that province, why the fuck

Oh gosh no this can't be happening

6IU52Zx.jpg

SAAAAAAAAAANTA MAAAAAAAAARIAAAAAAA

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You know, as someone who has tried for ages to get rid of that titan - and I would've done so if I had known not to send in "test subjects" equipped with regeneration equipment*...
thanks for getting rid of that stupid Zeus and thanks for the show you put on ;)

*Yeah, I accidentally kitted that Zeus. Didn't know indies would pick up and equip my shit. Until I realized, he had equipment of two thugs.
And you should be damn happy he was already "full" or he would have had the stuff of an actual SC wraith lord I sent there to deal with the pest. :lol:
Which only failed because of the regeneration ring on Zeus, it was a worthy battle... the lord's still around, though. Headless, last time I looked, but otherwise full of "life".

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I actually laughed out loud at the sequence of events, which for Dominions where I am usually cringing, is a rarity.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I consider this game my "silly game where to test weird shit" arena by now.

I don't have the foggiest idea of what I'm doing, and I am supposedly the third global power or something.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, we don't want KN to stall, he's one of the main powers after all. Also I've had a shitty week + two weddings back to back so it's my fault too, sorry.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well, we don't want KN to stall, he's one of the main powers after all. Also I've had a shitty week + two weddings back to back so it's my fault too, sorry.

I have been staling just fine in my other games as well, thank you. No need to wait for me! :lol:

That time of year.....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom