Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Its over (Roqua blames the Codex for killing RPGs again)

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
My God, we were wrong! YES! isn't Roqua! He's either Prosper or Cleveland Mark Blakemore Only those two are capable of such psychotic rants!

I do it, so other people can sleep well at night, meanwhile, I'm up all night fighting demons, just screaming bloody murder, waking up with nosebleeds, night terrors, finding myself a mile from home with bloody feet and a gun in my hand I have no idea how I got there, but pound for pound, I'd say there's not one human being in this forum that deserves this compliment as much as myself.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Well, it seems the crpg "renaissance" is over and people can go back to pretending they actually like crpgs. It must have been tough, seeing real rpgs come out and pretending you bought them after watching people play them over the internet. Now you can all go back to buying super rpg-lite games or blatant non-rpgs and children's games and complaining about how much they suck while deeply loving them without the added pressure of real rpgs being released - soon at least. There are still a couple works in progress in the pipeline but this horror show will soon be over.

And then in 10 years you can all pretend you love and have always loved these (obvious to any real rpg fan) instant classics to shore up your bona fides like there is sensible reason you are posting on a so-called rpg site.
So by this I can conclude Wednesday is the day they let you get access to internet in your nut house.

Whatsup mo Freckle? How's your dick hanging? Low I hope. I just wanted to write you and say that, you know I really am sorry for the way shit like went down and stuff, my bad, my blunder. I just wanted you to know that you really are my best man, problem is I'm a criminal man who doesn't care and your crime is... you care too much. Regardless of our differences, I hope you know that I always respected you, it's not every day you that you meet someone who stands for something in this world, anyway, no hard feelings okay, but if you ever want to party, get your ass to Mexico, the beers are cool and the girls are wet. Sincerely, your left hand man, YES!.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
ceg-chapters-1-3-75-728.jpg

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
5 years ago Shock Tactics would have made big waves. Now it is barely a blip.

Is it any good?
Asking as a tactical games are a primary interest -type.

Its not bad. A lot better than a lot of the hipster rpg lite shit that is beloved by the monkeys here.
But how does it compare to something like Templar Battleforce, Drums of War, Chroma Squad or Halfway?
Squad based tactics is nowadays heavily contested genre with lots "not bad" games around.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
5 years ago Shock Tactics would have made big waves. Now it is barely a blip.

Is it any good?
Asking as a tactical games are a primary interest -type.

Its not bad. A lot better than a lot of the hipster rpg lite shit that is beloved by the monkeys here.
But how does it compare to something like Templar Battleforce, Drums of War, Chroma Squad or Halfway?
Squad based tactics is nowadays heavily contested genre with lots "not bad" games around.

I've never played Drums of War or Croma, but it is way better than Halfway with much better everything. I put it on par with Templar Battleforce. It is an xcom/JA2 amalgamation much like TBF but in a very different direction. Combat is pretty difficult and not that bad. It has some missing potential in combat, and chardev, but what it gives you is good enough and better than most. My biggest complaint is full rotatable 3d, which is fucking stupid and I hate fucking around with cameras. But, most people think anything less than full rotatable camera 3d is shit so us normal folk have to be inflicted with it all the time.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
It's not good. It's completely bland. Don't waste your time.

Compared to the games he listed? Or compared to Metal Gear whatever, Pokeman, and Mario Kart for the switch? He specifically named games to be compared to. Not have the retarded and unqualified opinion of a console and children's game fan.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
CD Projekt RED has singlehandedly brought back the RPG Reinassance, and made money because of it. The Witcher 3 is probably really fun to boot, which is more than I can say about the other roleplaying videogames from the reinassance.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Someone was let out of his cuckshed prematurely.

Is a cuckshed a regular she with a cuckold inside of it? Or is it a different kind of shed made specifically for some cuckold related purpose?

If the former why is the cuckold placed inside? To get the lawnmower or a tool? Was he locked inside? Does it have a window?

If the later please explain the specific purpose. I did a google search and was not able to find any pre-made cucksheds on sale anywhere so it seems if the later they must be all custom made so I have no information to deduce special purpose of the cuckshed.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
CD Projekt RED has singlehandedly brought back the RPG Reinassance, and made money because of it. The Witcher 3 is probably really fun to boot, which is more than I can say about the other roleplaying videogames from the reinassance.

Witcher 3 has nothing to do with the renaissance at all. It is pure console drivel. Meaningless combat, meaningless chardev, no character creation, inflected with a pre-defined metrosexual character that perfectly primps his long flowing locks. Loot every 2 inches of the game word. Forced crafting consisting of looting something every two inches. Et al. Just nonsense for console shitheads.

The Witcher 3 is super rpg-lite with token rpg elements for the masses. Real rpg develoeprs feel a sort of rpg Noblesse Obliges to their game and real fans of their games and contain none of that tripe.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado

Witcher 3 has nothing to do with the renaissance at all. It is pure console drivel. Meaningless combat, meaningless chardev, no character creation, inflected with a pre-defined metrosexual character that perfectly primps his long flowing locks. Loot every 2 inches of the game word. Forced crafting consisting of looting something every two inches. Et al. Just nonsense for console shitheads.

The Witcher 3 is super rpg-lite with token rpg elements for the masses. Real rpg develoeprs feel a sort of rpg Noblesse Obliges to their game and real fans of their games and contain none of that tripe.

15468.jpg

:smug:

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

Is a cuckshed a regular she with a cuckold inside of it? Or is it a different kind of shed made specifically for some cuckold related purpose?

If the former why is the cuckold placed inside? To get the lawnmower or a tool? Was he locked inside? Does it have a window?

If the later please explain the specific purpose. I did a google search and was not able to find any pre-made cucksheds on sale anywhere so it seems if the later they must be all custom made so I have no information to deduce special purpose of the cuckshed.
I would assumed its function is similar to that of a gimp shed.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Witcher 3 made money because of graphix and bewbs, if it was a real rpg, CDProjeckt would be in the company of New World Computing, Sir Tech, Black Isle, Troika and Origins.

Alkarl

Learned

Cuck-shed? Hmm. I thought slavery was over.

Father Foreskin

Learned
Nicotine patches give you the craziest dreams. I dreamt that i was in Ikea with Miley Cyrus. Now that dream is certainly over, but there are still potential rpgs being made

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

15468.jpg

:smug:

I find it extremely humorous your reply to me was data from a site I am well established on the record as claiming is almost completely devoid of rpg fans and should change its name to reflect the preferred genre of its community.

Touche?

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I find it extremely humorous your reply to me was data from a site I am well established on the record as claiming is almost completely devoid of rpg fans and should change its name to reflect the preferred genre of its community.

Touche?

Well played, my friend.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Touche?

Well played, my friend.

That was good. You made me smile. I'm giving you advanced warning I am stealing this line to use in reply to other comments in a similar context. Thank you.

Unwanted

Fin

Unwanted
Edgy

Touche?

Well played, my friend.

That was good. You made me smile. I'm giving you advanced warning I am stealing this line to use in reply to other comments in a similar context. Thank you.
Ah dant got it, kf ur madz at eall da dikwahds killing ya aaaasrrrrrgghh peeeeee my ggggggg whoy Nat makr ya own?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Can you please explain the function of a gimp shed? I tried searching and only got useless information like a pixel painting something called GIMP, etc.

Hyperion

Arcane
I guess he's serious...

...Now I have to watch Pulp Fiction clips for an hour. Thanks a lot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom