Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Dayyālu

Arcane
Nothing happened in my lands, so a rollback is good for me. Plus it would avoid me chewing my hands because I hate stales.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I AM HERE

Edit: Why the fuck a Bandar Log tartarian managed to kill all my cap PD then DEFECTED? I mean, the combat log is the Tart killing giant PD, then I find him artifacts and all under my control in my cap.

Just what. What happened?

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hosting postponed just in case for you guys.

Oh, Dayyalu, you enslaved it with another army later in the turn. Somehow. With brilliant tactics.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
llamaserver said:
03:23 GMT on Tuesday July 18th Rolled game back to turn 86.
03:26 GMT on Tuesday July 18th Hosting delayed by 48 hours.
18:14 GMT on Wednesday July 19th Hosting delayed by 12 hours.
21:25 GMT on Thursday July 20th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
21:10 GMT on Friday July 21st Hosting delayed by 12 hours.
21:33 GMT on Friday July 21st Hosting delayed by 12 hours.
12:17 GMT on Saturday July 22nd Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
21:28 GMT on Sunday July 23rd Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
21:44 GMT on Monday July 24th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
Will this game never end? Does anyone know how many gems Bandar Log has? He's had Arcane Nexus up for ages.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
llamaserver said:
03:23 GMT on Tuesday July 18th Rolled game back to turn 86.
03:26 GMT on Tuesday July 18th Hosting delayed by 48 hours.
18:14 GMT on Wednesday July 19th Hosting delayed by 12 hours.
21:25 GMT on Thursday July 20th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
21:10 GMT on Friday July 21st Hosting delayed by 12 hours.
21:33 GMT on Friday July 21st Hosting delayed by 12 hours.
12:17 GMT on Saturday July 22nd Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
21:28 GMT on Sunday July 23rd Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
21:44 GMT on Monday July 24th Hosting delayed by 24 hours.
Will this game never end? Does anyone know how many gems Bandar Log has? He's had Arcane Nexus up for ages.

Probably a thousand gems. If anyone wants to give me the pearls for a dispel.... :M

Also no, the game will never end. That was the last extension for this turn though, and I guess Mictlan is doomed unless we have any takers.

Eadee

Scholar
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanted to beat Pangeas siegeing force!

Why did you have to win the game just now?!
:negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Pain is over, congrats to Bandar Log. Pity work didn't allow me to mount a counter on the last two thrones, but it's for the better.

Proud of the game. Took the game into a mess, and managed to become the third player and beat enemies back.

Eternal glory to Grimwulf, the original player. May his Russian drunker liver be never forgotten.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah, sorry for the last two stales. That...may have prevented him from taking the necessary thrones. :M But, it was a busy weekend and I said no more extensions(at least by me), so....

It was perhaps inevitable though, Bandar had Arcane Nexus and ability to Wish. There was a lot of crazy stuff running around on his side. I was hoping the Blood Vortex would have displaced it earlier(probable, with ~500 slaves), but alas it did not. Think the land and gem edge + weakened/dead/staled opponents on a whole half of world was the end, many turns ago. GG. :salute:

Sorry for not assaulting the fort there Ulm.... :|

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom