Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Nyast

Cipher
Black window when I start in window mode ( it didn't crash though, I can hear the music ). The close window button is disabled and alt+F4 does not work, therefore there's no way to exit other than killing the process.

In fullscreen mode, I can't alt-tab.

Win10 64 bits + NVidia 1070 GTX.

Since I'm in windowed mode and it's black, I don't have the menu anymore and I can't set it back to fullscreen. Therefore I cannot play. How nice. Time to reinstall and hope it fixes it.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
c36e4d3c-0789-4f6c-9209-267e23cffbfa
ZezEPLb.png

13d.jpg

railway

Educated
I'm still rolling my party but after a quick spin with quick start I can already tell 8-directional movement in V1 will need some getting used to. Not sure this was a necessary change from superdemo.

Lord Andre

Arcane
Still no tool tips on stats. Still no idea how to throw shit from my alt hand. The shitty glitch that happens with smooth turning is still there. And no manual.

I am a bit underwhelmed. Looks mainly like superdemo with more content and a few extra things patched in...

Alt weapons work.

How nigger ? How ?

HubU

Literate
I'm still rolling my party but after a quick spin with quick start I can already tell 8-directional movement in V1 will need some getting used to. Not sure this was a necessary change from superdemo.

You obviously never played three dimensional chess before...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom