Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Well, what do you know. Guess I'll have to start that Wizardry IV playthrough some time this year.

Mustawd

ojaWCB7.png

Alma Elma

Literate
Alright, I can't wait anymore you fucks convinced me. I'll just gift my backer key whenever Cleve gets around to sending it.

Ill 1v1 you in chess for it.

Also hows everyone doing in it so far?

What's your excuse for not buying it yourself? Kinda new to be begging for keys.

I thought my sarcasm was clear with me saying I'm willing to fight someone in chess for it, but yah, I'm being sarcastic. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough in my post.

treborSux

Arcane
Yeah, Cleve you're either have to get it GOG soon or set up a paypal honor system where people pirate and send you money. Steam is un legit.

jfunk

Augur
Alright, I can't wait anymore you fucks convinced me. I'll just gift my backer key whenever Cleve gets around to sending it.

What's your excuse for not buying it yourself? Kinda new to be begging for keys.

I thought my sarcasm was clear with me saying I'm willing to fight someone in chess for it, but yah, I'm being sarcastic. Sorry if I didn't make it clear in my post.

Roger. Sorry I was asking because I'll actually be looking for somebody to gift to.

Alma Elma

Literate

I thought my sarcasm was clear with me saying I'm willing to fight someone in chess for it, but yah, I'm being sarcastic. Sorry if I didn't make it clear in my post.

Roger. Sorry I was asking because I'll actually be looking for somebody to gift to.

Give it to cleve! I'm sure he would love it.

jfunk

Augur
OK, so what's the deal with Templars? Mondblunt, any insight?

I accidentally wound up with one. Was trying to roll a Dur Bard but got a 30 and saw that Templar was available so I figured I better make one while the opportunity was there. But not sure what they do exactly. It sounds like they're a Paladin, but if they're Dur and can't use any freaking equipment what good is that? A Paladin that can't wield any good armor and weapons? Seems weird.

boot

Prophet
NfrnIgR.png

Shieeeeet! You wrote that Cleve?

I'm gonna have to make a Steam account. I was just going to pirate this and avoid the hassel, but I can't wait. Even petty thieves like myself cannot stop the INCLINE.

I always believed in Cleve. I'm your Jamaica, Queens regular Vault-Co visitor Cleve. That place really is a shithole where bad genes go to die. The farther away you get from that place the better life gets.

I think you met my dad when you lived under a bridge here. He was a cop at the time who worked by the warehouses (he said there used to be an ocean of prostitutes around there, they'd just pick two and take 'em to court when someone needed the overtime money). I keep asking him about a big boned superhuman man but he says the description does not ring any bells. You must have been using your invisibility powers.

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
Man I sure am loving the special backer perk that extends the waiting-for-Grimoire starting region. It's like it's 2013 again and I'm still waiting for the game to be released, what a rush!

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Back to 'Mostly Positive' :salute:

AA04GCm.png

That is a relief. I was actually feeling bad about this I mean this is a single man's passion project and people are being dishonest about it just because they hate the person not the product.

It is COMPLETELY different from when people were leaving negative reviews for Siege of Dragonspear because that game was a poorly cash grab by a large company inserting their propaganda and fanfiction into a well established game series.

Even more disturbing is that you can see from some of negative reviews is that some of them are CLEARLY members from this forum.

biggestboss

Liturgist
Just got home from a full day of not playing Grimoire and all I could think about was how I wanted to play Grimoire the entire time.

Time to get raped by the Green Hand Gang.

NotAt0mic

Literate
Damn, the jokes are over. Now we have to actually comment on the game itself.

Well, not going to buy it because apparently it's buggy as hell and not as glorious as Cleve keeps saying. The novelty of having decades of development doesn't mean jack when combat is boring and the whole game is mostly outclassed by modern titles.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
You must be new here....

Oh....

:M

I just don't understand why people would do something malicious to an individual creating content just to bring them down.

It reminds me of negro communities where they attack each other for trying to get ahead or do something they cannot.

Filthy Sauce

Arbiter
I got home from work today, logged on and had 4 comments on my (positive) review and 9 PMs from different random people. 3 of them called me a fat retard while the other 6 accused me of being Cleve. WTF is this shit.

BR4ZIL

Novice
So guys... hows party NPC interaction? interesting and fun like Lands of Lore or just mostly generic and boring like Eyes of the Beholder?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
You must be new here....

Oh....

:M

I just don't understand why people would do something malicious to an individual creating content just to bring them down.

It reminds me of negro communities where they attack each other for trying to get ahead or do something they cannot.

Honey, do you even understand the importance of this game, or did you just join the site WITHOUT putting all your skillpoints into LORE (this is NOT a dump stat) and educating yourself about the codex?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom