Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Retardo Battle of the Titans: ELEX vs Grimoire

Old Hans

Arcane
i give grioire 5 star I play the bigh drmo and i get 50 frame a second. I typing this int he dark and not looking at thekeyboar

PrettyDeadman

They are both coming out!
:negative: ________________________________:positive:_____
Real soon now!
:negative: ____ :positive:________________________________
And they are going to be AWESOME!

:bounce::mixedemotions::bounce:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
elex25_178qh.jpg

VS

grimoire-old.png

m'lady

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
How come I can no longer access Grimoire thread even when I'm logged into my account?
Why are shadowy powers preventing all Grimoire pilgrims from reaching their holy site?

Prime Junta

How come I can no longer access Grimoire thread even when I'm logged into my account?
Why are shadowy powers preventing all Grimoire pilgrims from reaching their holy site?

That is most peculiar. Ask an Administrator about it, I'm sure he'll be able to sort it out in no time.

torpid

Liturgist
Come October 17, Cleve will be too busy playing ELEX to release Grimoire. No microissues, no Windows 10 compatibility problems, no Steam approval process, just ELEX!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Come October 17, Cleve will be too busy playing ELEX to release Grimoire. No microissues, no Windows 10 compatibility problems, no Steam approval process, just ELEX!

and nobody will blame him for it

because everybody will also be playing ELEX!

Kahr

Heil ELEX! It will bring civilizuation to a new peak.
And we will reach that peak with our jetpack!

That and wobbling boobs.

Hrymr

Educated
Neither of them are released yet, so Grimoire wins.

And considering other scenarios:
Grimoire is released and ELEX is not - Grimoire wins, of course.
If both are released - Grimoire wins.
But what if ELEX will be released and Grimoire not? Well, I would say that not-released Grimoire is still better than released ELEX.
So it's 4 : 0 for Grimoire.

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
ELEX looks like they recycled animations from Risen, which I'm finally playing through the mage path now to assuage my Piranha hunger.
Not that that's a terribly thing necessarily, but damn those walking and jumping and mace swinging animations look familiar.

torpid

Liturgist
I did not expect PB to be the side that was going to keep us waiting. Grimoire might be patched into an unstoppable juggernaut by the time ELEX comes out

PrettyDeadman

Grimoire proved to be superior without a doubt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom