Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

When will the Codex ban Nazis?! This is an outrage! Ireanus hates jews and proclaims it openly!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Reading through the last couple pages of this thread, I'm getting a distinct impression that Infinitron might be Hebrew. Can anyone confirm?
pWyXCZl.jpg

Maybe. Maybe...

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Irenaeus Try actually contributing something

I got tired of contributing, you want more start paying me. For now, you are going into the Hall of Shame, """Lady""" Error.

Nobody cares, you're just a thin-skinned shitposter who thinks everyone is supposed to endure his verbal diarrhea. Nobody is getting paid to post here, yet most people manage to contribute something worthwhile for others to read.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
I go to bed and miss another Irenaeus meltdown, and just after I'd been returned to the honour board as well. I really should keep a bag of popcorn permanently on standby.

It's amazing how tolerent Infinitron is with some of the more excitable shitposters.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Brazil...
Where hearts were entertaining June
We stood beneath an amber moon
And softly murmured "someday soon"

Then...
Tomorrow was another day
The morning took me miles away
With still a million things to say

Now...
When twilight dims the sky above
Recalling thrills of our love
There is one thing I'm certain of

Return, I will, to old Brazil

:ibelieveincleve:

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
DarkUnderlord ban me, I'm tired of contributing to your site. Also, ban Infinitron, he's tired of contributing to your site.

Reported and requested to move to General Leaving Forever thread.

Also, never knew Burning Bridges was so reasonable.

He's reasonable, they way Ted Bundy looked reasonable in interviews.

You didn't see his last one did you?

I've seen it, that's exactly how I imagine Burning Bridges, intelligent, articulate, yet degenerate, coldly logical and sociopathic. I should've written it as "reasonable".

Lord Andre

Arcane
I like to discuss video games on my gaming forums is all I'm trying to say.

You guys can be nazis on your own safe space.

Since the video games sections are segregated from the off topic sections, I don't see what exactly is stopping you. It's not like your bull Jamal is forcing you to read a GD post for every GRPG one. Or does he ? :|

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Thing is, even if most of you are joking with your right-wing act, most folks will be less than comfortable about it after Charlottesville, even if they were willing to tolerate it or even join in the edgelordism before.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom