Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Biomutant - open world post-apocalyptic kung fu with furries

Ranarama

Learned
It says "Sounds good" after you pick cosmetic details and not "Looks good". This is decline.

Doktor Best

Arcane
Wtf is up with that multiple choice panel at the roadfork? Why dont you simply decide where you go by... you know... going there?

I dont really mind the setting that much, its not like they are showcasing any furrysex-bullshit in the videos. Its a game about colourful rats then... dont know enough about it to judge it.

Gameplay looks very popamole though and they didnt exactly show any rpg elements whatsoever.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Wtf is up with that multiple choice panel at the roadfork? Why dont you simply decide where you go by... you know... going there?

I dont really mind the setting that much, its not like they are showcasing any furrysex-bullshit in the videos. Its a game about colourful rats then... dont know enough about it to judge it.

Gameplay looks very popamole though and they didnt exactly show any rpg elements whatsoever.

Chill out. That's the tutorial. The game world opens up afterwards. It's implied that the narration will be toned down and there will be less annoying popups.

Iznaliu

Arbiter

Chill out. That's the tutorial. The game world opens up afterwards. It's implied that the narration will be toned down and there will be less annoying popups.

But if that kind of handholding is needed, that limits the potential for incline.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
This is now an ELEX thread.

I personally think that ELEX will be the best game of the current year. No doubt about that.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

But if that kind of handholding is needed, that limits the potential for incline.

Actually it doesn't say anything about the rest of the game. Incline potential is limited anyway.

But I understand your concerns ... tbh I would not harbor great hopes for this game.

Kitchen Utensil

And here's the youtube version of Furry May Cry:

Select Language:

>English
>Deutsche

:nocountryforshitposters:

Man fragt sich halt schon, wie sowas passieren kann. Der Praktikant, der für diese Scheiße verantwortlich ist, würde in meinem Unternehmen direkt gefeuert werden. Aber heutzutage ist absolute Inkompetenz eben die Norm.

:decline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom