Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

Dayyālu

Arcane
Maybe Malakal would want to return to the game with a bang and give our current host ultimate meltdown? :lol:

I'd merely drop the game if that happens. Maybe you would do something, like, attack or something in the case.

Have Berytos or Mictlan, like, attacked something in this game? Berytos at least won a defensive battle or two and got some globals.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Maybe Malakal would want to return to the game with a bang and give our current host ultimate meltdown? :lol:

I'd merely drop the game if that happens. Maybe you would do something, like, attack or something in the case.

Have Berytos or Mictlan, like, attacked something in this game? Berytos at least won a defensive battle or two and got some globals.

Hey Mictlan attacked once and promptly lost like 200 jaguars or whatever it was. There were also some assassinations and horror attacks sprinkled in there. Something, at least!

mondblut

Arcane

I'd merely drop the game if that happens.

:bounce: so... tempting.

Maybe you would do something, like, attack or something in the case.

You don't get the sheer thrill of pure turtling, calmly watching your assets grow day by day, don't you?

Dayyālu

Arcane
You don't get the sheer thrill of pure turtling, calmly watching your assets grow day by day, don't you?

You know, talking seriously, I don't. It's the same reason I never "got" Simcity-like games or Euro-style board games (even more considering their non-simulationist approach): I prefer far more the thrill of battle and the variety of direct conflict. Economical development as a mean to deploy the tip of the spear.

These maniacs would complain about Switzerland "not doing anything" in World War 2.

Surely! You have all that delicious, delicious military hardware and you don't use it!?!?!

mondblut

Arcane
Dayyālu we need time to arrange the transition of power

(not to mention, come next morning I'll be arranging my hospitalization for angiography, so playing is not that high a priority in my life atm)

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
(not to mention, come next morning I'll be arranging my hospitalization for angiography, so playing is not that high a priority in my life atm)

I wish you good luck (seriously), but I'm not gonna extend. I won't do it again even if I stale, and I hate staling. This game needs to end, and I'm going to bruteforce it one way or the other.

Hmm to sub in again into this hell... to cause massive butthurt for Dayyālu ... tempting...

You won't cause me much pain: I'll merely drop the game and be done with it. I have done as well as I could here.

KoolNoodles

Arcane

I wish you good luck (seriously), but I'm not gonna extend. I won't do it again even if I stale, and I hate staling. This game needs to end, and I'm going to bruteforce it one way or the other.

Hmm to sub in again into this hell... to cause massive butthurt for Dayyālu ... tempting...

You won't cause me much pain: I'll merely drop the game and be done with it. I have done as well as I could here.

This game isn't even that bad though(especially now that Atlantis will die quickly). We just need to get back into the rhythm of it and a couple nations need to disappear. Other than that, it's setup pretty decently for late game Dominions/Diplomacy fun.

I guess there's an argument to be made that Dominions late game becomes more tedious than fun, and yeah.....

Dayyālu

Arcane
someone rich and powerful pls adopt my beloved poor mexican babies, there are only a few thousands of them! :negative:

We'll build a wall, and they'll pay for it!

Or more correctly, we'll build a wall with your bones.

Seriously, if I was in your shoes I'd coordinate with Berytos and try to nuke me or Ulm before it's too late. Sure, it's not like I or Berytos are fighting much (province swapping and we both know not to push too far) but it's a better option to leave everything unattended.

mondblut

Arcane
Seriously, if I was in your shoes I'd coordinate with Berytos and try to nuke me or Ulm before it's too late. Sure, it's not like I or Berytos are fighting much (province swapping and we both know not to push too far) but it's a better option to leave everything unattended.

I still hope that will become someone else's headache :D

mondblut

Arcane
Folks, I remind you that Mictlan is up for grabs. I am going to be hospitalized in tuesday, probably not for long, but likely to miss the next turn anyway.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Folks, I remind you that Mictlan is up for grabs. I am going to be hospitalized in tuesday, probably not for long, but likely to miss the next turn anyway.

I wish you well and a speedy recovery, but i won't extend. I won't attack either, as it would be cowardly.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Are you being treated for libtardation and Russophobia?

Just kidding, get well soon you bastard

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry about the stale and whatnot, it was Labor Day holiday weekend in the US, which means no work(and that includes Dominions).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom