Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why do people use the ignore feature?

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
When I saw there were yet more forums for each user under the surface forums, and people spend so much time there, my brain melted from the information overload.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
10418.jpg

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Spammers?
Posters that are just 100% irritating and pollute every rpg thread they visit with their gamergate/maga crap?
Posters that slow down my craptop by embedding youtube in their signature?

Why should I not ignore them?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Spammers?
Posters that are just 100% irritating and pollute every rpg thread they visit with their gamergate/maga crap?
Posters that slow down my craptop by embedding youtube in their signature?

Why should I not ignore them?

You're ignoring communard who's never said or done anything disagreeable. :M

sser

Arcane
Developer
Good question. You can learn a lot from talking to others, especially about RPGs with so many devs posting here.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
If you ignore Oneshitzie and Load Assplode, the Trump threads are actually readable.

Zep--

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I have been ignored by Iren, whom I thought were a good friend. But doesn't matter now since he self-ejected :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom