Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Please add dick measurement to profile

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
Some do not accept that I am the king of sexual organs. I would like this to be made official so that none may hide behind bravado or make promises we know they can not keep, Drog.

I realize that this may take some time and work DU, and I volunteer to organize all photos and assign the proper lengths to all.

EDIT

Current List

Barnabas - asshole is 7.6 inches in diameter, didn't give dick size...

Crispy - Cranky

dawkinsfan69 - 3D

Drog Black Tooth - Penis lied about and then removed

IHaveHugeNick - looked to be about an inch and a half.

Jaesun - I do not know size but I believe it to be red rocket, will update once I receive more info.

Valky - Apparently already has tag, dick is 5'8 not bad if he is asian.

Last edited:

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
inb4 DU gives you a micropenis
I am not close enough to Dark Underlord to sex him, and it is kind of harsh for you to assume that it is micro. He looks like he has an average work horse of a penis, no smaller then 5.5.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom