Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The only thing I have noticed that I really don't like is that they kept the sliding into combat thing that was introduced with Risen 2 but I think I can live with that.

Who needs to be able to slide around when you have a JETPACK?

A JET PACK

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Morons ITT go and buy your AAA 60$ new call of duty, I bet it's the kind of game you enjoy and it costs 60$ so it must be great !

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I really don't have an opinion on the game either way, regardless of what it costs, although long experience (not only with PB; applies to any new game) ought to tell us that there's a better chance it'll be shit than good.

I just think that calling someone a moron for not being familiar with AAA industry pre-order standards on the Codex is a bit silly.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
You come in to our glorious ELEX thread, you start to throw shit at it, and now you go all defensive while still shitting on our glorious ELEX.

idexVB4.png

Tigranes

Arcane
I really don't have an opinion on the game either way, regardless of what it costs, although long experience (not only with PB; applies to any new game) ought to tell us that there's a better chance it'll be shit than good.

I just think that calling someone a moron for not being familiar with AAA industry pre-order standards on the Codex is a bit silly.

Underrail was 10% off on release
(6% on Steam was error, as Styg says later in that thread)

Thanks for playing

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Thanks for playing

Underrail was cheap compared to this shit ELEX.

Tigranes

Arcane

Thanks for playing

Underrail was cheap compared to this shit ELEX.

Yes, young Bobby, $10 is indeed cheaper than $40! Nobody was talking about this, but I'm glad you're practicing arithmetic in your spare hours.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
We are all brothers in incline. The lord Elex will show us the light to eternal peace and tranquility. Amen.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I've just read the last few pages of this thread. I have no idea WTF is going on here, but the game looks pretty promising.

You can preorder a boxed version for €33 in Poland (with a bandana as a pre-order bonus - lol). I have not preordered a game (ignoring Kickstarter) since Diablo 3, but this one is strangely tempting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom