Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

sqeecoo

Arcane
Cavalry, cavalry everywhere,
And all the ghosts did quake,
Cavalry, cavalry everywhere,
Nor any province to take.

I'm bored so I'm brainstorming classical poems that can be modified for dominions.

She only said, "My life is dreary,
He submiteth not," she said;
She said, "I am aweary, aweary,
I would that I were dead!"

Merry Christmas from Lemuria you heathen bastards!

12342278_1001962503175655_2187754442462388293_n1.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
duYnzSI.png

This map is over powered, I'm surrounded by hollywood-aura Gimli's

F8Bds0J.png

Also -

Merry Xmas

maxresdefault.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Oh fuck.

HI LEMURIA I AM SURE WE WILL BECOME FAST FRIENDS

can you go AI so I don't have to bother for some insane shenanigan and I can expand before dumping Assartuts, magic spears and Banish spam on you

sqeecoo

Arcane
Envious of our immortality, ancient wisdom, and ability to peek through walls to observe naked women, the treacherous meatbags of Atlantis have attacked the peaceful kingdom of Lemuria unprovoked. We hereby offer a bounty of 5 gems per turn of war for an attack on Atlantis, successful or not, or a similar arrangement at your convenience. The capitol of the thrice-damned wetfoots is in province 76, and all takers are welcome.

Although supporting Lemuria is historically not a popular choice due to rampant corporalitism, we encourage you to consider the overwhelming advantage Atlantis has over Lemuria, and how much the foul-smelling winebags would stand to gain with an early victory over us, putting the whole world in jeopardy of never becoming an undead paradise.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Everyone should be glad that the RNG fucked both me and sqeecoo in the ass, because in any case we both lose, as I fail at expansion and he fails at expansion.

I could not even let him live as his cap is right next to mine, and toxic dominion you see.

If someone wants to drop 50G or something to let me get some mercs to break down the walls, go wild. And remember I gain nothing in my attack against Lemuria, I'm simply forced to do so because, you guess, Toxic dominion.

sqeecoo

Arcane
So harsh. Well, I guess I might do better next time when I don't spawn next to Atlantis who immediately gets a H4 hero. Arco, if you can get up on my capitol, I'll happily surrender it to you.

Dayyālu

Arcane
So harsh. Well, I guess I might do better next time when I don't spawn next to Atlantis who immediately gets a H4 hero. Arco, if you can get up on my capitol, I'll happily surrender it to you.

Go for it, Arco. I have no interest in Lemuria's cap, no gold to be found there. Get it fast though, toxic dominion is already putting a dent on the economy of the area.

And also Lemuria has no army, it impacted with a H4 Assartut army, so you need not to worry.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Is that some sort of set up for Grimwulf?

PLOT INTENSIFIES

I don't completely exclude the idea that an unholy alliance of russian-ukrainian hackers funder by Grimwulf and recruited by Lizzurd could have set up the map to spawn like it has done, but it's a tad far-fetched.

Maybe.
When you find out my and Grim's positions you wouldn't so easily exclude this idea. :M

sqeecoo

Arcane
I also have pretty good expansion for someone about to be eliminated!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Considering that Sqeecoo was lying and has no intention of giving his cap to Arco, and that I retreated to leave a path for Arco, I am now evaluating to go AI.

I have no reason to waste even a single minute of my life on a Dominions game I do not want to play, particularly after what Caul Shivers put me through on his MP game.

Thanks, sqeecoo .

A sub can also be arranged.

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Considering that Sqeecoo was lying and has no intention of giving his cap to Arco, and that I retreated to leave a path for Arco, I am now evaluating to go AI.

I have no reason to waste even a single minute of my life on a Dominions game I do not want to play, particularly after what Caul Shivers put me through on his MP game.

Thanks, sqeecoo .

A sub can also be arranged.
This is the first time I see Lemuria win :lol:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well that was easier than I thought!

Ok fiiiiiine, take it Arco! Jesus.

Arco's pious men are praying for a better world somewhere in the vicinity of Lemuria completely unaware of any drama unfolding on the forums.

Everything is perfect for the one true ruler Agesilaus to make his grand reappearance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom