Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
:nocountryforshitposters:

I believe we are still waiting for some faggots to register and the top faggot to start the league. Be patient DakaSha Five, Codex League has a mixed history with timekeeping.

Well I mean in general. How are matchups decided on, how will i know when its been decided on. Is it all available in the client?
And I assume we just use the thread to schedule our matches once we know who we should be playing

Everyone play everyone, you can see all matchups as soon as the league starts (it’s randomized). And yeah, we use the thread and meet on steam

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
7aEeHR.jpg

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
B tier team as an appetizer. Good. And I have plenty of time to get more tackle before rats and pelfs.

3d392f21d0e06d84000afe6de1752bfa.gif

<laughs while wearing the Crown of Champion>

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Megrim when are you available to destroy me

edit: why the fuck are there 1400tv teams if 1300 was supposed to be a cap?

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Oh the rule was 1300 for new teams, but old teams allowed to join? Aight fair enough

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Could play now. Otherwise between 10AM UTC and midnight UTC. Thursday.

If you can't play thursday at all, it's going to have to wait until next week I think. Sunday is a maybe.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Played megrim and got niggered as expected. Was all luck and had nothing to do with my lack of skill whatsoever

:negative:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Every game is a learning experience. I'm watching the Reddit playoffs right now and even seasoned vets make mistakes. BB is not friendly if you're new or rusty.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
To be fair he did injure 2 dorfs in first drive (along with a KO i think).

He very clearly played better but christ. Fuck bb :P

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Me and RK47 attempted to schedule a match early today but it wasn't possible. I'm not available over the weekend (slight chance I will be sunday tho), but maybe you can play evenings UTC next week RK?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom