Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

sser

Arcane
Developer
He's about to get a load of calcium.

boot

Prophet
RK47

http://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3924806

you can see this coach uses only one formation, focused on protecting key players.

Very valid strategy. I didn't want to show you because I thought it was lame, very boring to only use one set-up, but you could copy him if you've no better ideas.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Brets vs Orks ends in 1:0 for the Brets after a turn 16 touchdown following many BOLD DEEDS that left both sides on the edge of their seats :shredder:

gg Berekän muh nigga it was a very fun game

tfF2VE.jpg

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
So yeah, the flying circus played against the reigning champs. Things looked grim in the first drive, with the circus using 5 rerolls in 6 turns, and still couldn't contain the untote menace. But after the ball hit the endzone, the whole circus went mad. Proceeded to do a very unlikely 2 turn td (with no rerolls). Then received 2nd half, and after two turns, there were 10v8 players... in favor of the circus, who proceeded to run around and toy with the ball for 7 turns before scoring.

Then Lagole Gon wasted his chance at a 2turner by not moving the only player who was in range.

GG.

Then one of my loners got mvp and I don't even have enough cash to buy. Even when you win through massive bullshit, nuffle has the last laugh.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Me and RK47 attempted to schedule a match early today but it wasn't possible. I'm not available over the weekend (slight chance I will be sunday tho), but maybe you can play evenings UTC next week RK?

Can't make this weekend? I can stay up late. Maybe in 14 hours from this post?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yeah that wedding makes this weekend shit. We’ll see how sunday is but otherwise we’re gonna have to work something out next week like we talked about on Steam. We shall see!

RK47

Patron
Yeah that wedding makes this weekend shit. We’ll see how sunday is but otherwise we’re gonna have to work something out next week like we talked about on Steam. We shall see!
Good luck with your waifu

RK47

Patron
Hesitated on a 2GFI and paid for it.
GG. Though my linos are mostly gone for next match.

RK47

Patron
Berekän I see you Away on steam now.
Can play in 1-2 hours I've got left on Sunday?

RK47

Patron
Another game where pro elves finish with less than half team on the pitch.
Lost 5 players in first half.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Fun fact: if one player doesn't validate (for whatever reason), the game doesn't show who it was.

Another game where pro elves finish with less than half team on the pitch.
Lost 5 players in first half.
Welcome to elves. Although you didn't win despite of this, so I guess you're not actually welcome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom