Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Will also take the chance to thank Bee for all her work. Those Retrospective Interviews she made are amazing, among the best things this forum ever produced, and it was incredibly inspiring to see how one determined person could fire a few emails and do the important work that no journo was willing to do. :salute:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Objectively speaking, this was a good, neutral and level-headed choice.

I'd like also to take a moment to point out that PoE is one of my favorite games.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I am sure that Infinitron is just reading the posts here and :updatedmytxt:

...both Hitler and Stalin had a txt....with a lot of names.

It never ends well when the jew come in to power.Will we see the rise of the new NEOGAF?
You're underestimating Tron, he already has a long .txt file on ever one of us, there's nothing new in this thread.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
I just wonder what is Infinitron's motivation for making hundreds of posts and 20 threads every single day on a gaming forum, and what his actual life is like to allow him the time to do it. Even I found I posted too much in 8 years, but anything I did pales in comparison to him. I picture him as someone who stays almost every waking hour on a computer, and not having played a single game in the last 7 years.
He's a dedicated Mossad operative.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
Bee is the fellow who did the Codex top 100 RPG list? IMO one of the best RPG lists of all time (needs to be updated with current good games though like AoD DoS2 and SMELLEX) a shame they cannot post regularly.

Deleted member 7219

I'd like also to take a moment to point out that PoE is one of my favorite games.

Mine too. I am being serious.

If anybody has a problem with Infinitron being interested in Obsidian, by the way, he is replacing CB who had exactly the same viewpoint. But it didn’t stop any of them from posting butthurt anti-Obsidian reviews like Darth Roxor’s. They’ve shown they have integrity and cater to all tastes, even shit tastes from people who don’t like PoE.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

Mine too. I am being serious.

If anybody has a problem with Infinitron being interested in Obsidian, by the way, he is replacing CB who had exactly the same viewpoint. But it didn’t stop any of them from posting butthurt anti-Obsidian reviews like Darth Roxor’s. They’ve shown they have integrity and cater to all tastes, even shit tastes from people who don’t like PoE.
It didn't stop CB from posting it. Infiitron would've never published it. Please try to keep up.

Mortmal

Arcane
So now that Infinitron is in charge, where is the mobile app rpg subforum? Those "RPG games" are making lot of money, plus they would provide more ads to the dex.Most of the mainstream players does not use a pc anymore, from a business point of view it makes sense to have more news about them.Rpgcodex cant live forever as being strictly an obsidian fan site no matter how well they pay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom