Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Paul_cz

Arcane
And henry looks pretty dead inside. I relate already.
Look at the little cucks getting defensive and defending their janky gaem. I knew this place was full of cucks. I'll say it again. Another shit Kickstarter game, another cuckdex cuckening. Cuckdex doesn't get tired of this shit. Cuckdex is the decline.

Fuck me you guys made me spill my drink. Thanks! :cheersmate:

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Oof... so after 2-3 hours of playing, I decided to refrain from doing so for at least a month (depending on the speed the patches come in).

The performance is just utterly inexcusable. I've set everything to low quality, and yet it is impossible to get stable 30+ fps, especially once more than two or three people are on the screen.
To the game's credit, it still looks fine, even when everything is set to "low".
But still, it barely helps FPS wise and shouldn't be necessary to begin with - my rig is even above the recommended specs. I'd argue on the minimal ones, it would be impossible to run this shoddily programmed thing.

The game itself actually seems like it could be fun. Single combat is quite enjoyable - I just have a feeling you'll never really have single combat but be forced to cheese like crazy with bows or kiting or some other stuff.
Fighting multiple enemies doesn't seem doable at all - which is realistic, sure, but what's the point in putting the player in such situations, then?

Of course, it is hard to judge the gameplay so far, since the game seems to consist of 60% cutscenes.

I've got a feeling the "drama" about no blacks in 1405 Bohemia is going to be the least of this game's problems.

So what's your rig cause the performance is just dandy on my 1070, I7 (70-110 fps) with almost everything on Ultra beside Shaders, Lightning and the Draw sliders.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
OMG! WTF!?!? I ran the game, ran a story video, then I went out of the house and went to the blacksmith (father) on instructions, after which my computer hung up, and CTRL+ALT+DEL even it did not help, I had to restart the computer from the button on the case !!! HOW it at all ?? 2560x1440 Ultra, i7 7700K, 32 gb RAM, 2xGTX 1080Ti (last driver) !!!! FATAL ERROR ON THE BEST SYSTEM!!! HOOW???
I bled out during a cutscene
(Wasn't even able to write dot after sentence.)
Even after I (later) asked mum and she told me she left breakfast inside, I still can't eat! I go insto food storage, pick up and apple and I still can't eat.
(This is harsh.)
It rains inside!
Should be "Сумка", but we have "Сума" everywhere.
Данное слово переведно корректно, мой друг. "Сума", это устаревшая форма слова "сумка".
(Causes massive outburst in Russian language.)
12IQKr4.jpg
Reloading abuses old men.
Game Chrashed---->Game wont start anymore -----> Error : steam license can´t be verified
(And the pay for the game again bug.) (Did someone say Steam isn't DRM?)
it seems like punching a chicken and looting it crashes your game immediately.
(Chicken bugs are dangerous when they are looted. Beware.)
When I kill animals with stolen arrows it says the meat on them is stolen.
(Remember, when you steal czech property owner can claim the goods you obtained by his stolen property, even if illegally. You still go to jail for stealing it.)
What is this?

any fixes?
"Job manager: Atomic counter underflow".
(We should be thankful they didn't develop software for nuclear launchers.)
validating almost for 2 horus !
(Is he on Horus side, or on Emperor side?)
seems anyone with a GTX 1080 is having major fps issues.
(Yup, miners said that too.)
Henry's Helmet isn't visible in his shadow
(Dark Helmet, the sign of Sith. THE HORROR. Is it a real shadow, or is it SITH.)
Yesterday I preloaded the game and activated it on Steam via the Warhorse site. The game worked this morning and I played it for 17 minutes. This afternoon it decided to go into a validation loop where it keeps loading a 1 minute 53 sec file over and over again. After reinstalling it now says 'Content file locked'
(miracles of DRM.)
If you loose the mounted archers on the quest "RUN" before reaching the city game will crash on arival.
(NEVER LOSE YOUR MOUNTED ARCHERS. Even when they wanna kill you.)
I don't have sounds in game, and I don't see cutscenes, I have only black screen
(Finally, they cared about all these people who complained about lack of Blacks in game...)
cannot sleep or sit properly.
(My butt is in pain.)
When I first stared the game it was going all smooth. There were no bugs or fps drops and still are not. But after a while of playing I got this issue that the game starts to freeze for like 20-30seconds just to continue afterwards. Going through the tutorial was quite a task because the time between those freezes would get smaller and smaller. It even made the game buggy for once when henry escapes on the horse and get's hit by an arrow. In the loadingscreen that comes after this cutscene the game froze again and when I got into the game again, my horse was already dead and left me fighting against 10 of those soldiers. I can't tell what causes this problem for me because the game itself seems to run good and I already checked cpu stats while playing. It does not really crash but just freeze for a moment so I can't give you an error report but hopefuly you can help me with this problem of mine. Sincerly the one and only Sgt. Lettuce
(Now this is touching. This actually sounds like a love letter.)

Nyast

Cipher
Just played the first 5 hours, got past the introduction where the game starts to open up. So far my judgment of it is that it's a blast, in a refreshing way compared to other games.

Graphics are gorgeous with vibrant colors and HDR, I especially liked the scene by night on the castle with the rain ( you'll see when you get there ).
Story is pretty interesting so far, got me engaged.

Performance is correct, 30 to 60 fps on a GTX 1070, i7 6700K, 32 GB ramin very high. Didn't notice too much popping. I've seen drops to 20 fps in some cinematics though, which is weird considering what's displayed on screen is much simpler than in the actual game.

As for bugs, I've seen a fair number of them, including:

- blocked inside the tavern, couldn't pass through the doors anymore. Had to save ( and waste a schnappes ) and reload to get past it.
- got suddenly "teleported" to another, far away area, after failing a quest - simply because I started to wander around and go in a totally different direction. My advice: don't try to run secondary quests or jobs while you're still in the introduction ( before the credits ).
- a cinematic with the camera in the middle of Henry's head. Never gets old.
- annoying loading times when engaging in dialogs / trading ( fade to black for a few seconds ). They're quick, just 2-3 seconds, but it's so frequent that it's frustrating.

Other than that, it was stable and I didn't really have any major issue. Not sold on the saving system though.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The performance is just utterly inexcusable. I've set everything to low quality, and yet it is impossible to get stable 30+ fps, especially once more than two or three people are on the screen.
To the game's credit, it still looks fine, even when everything is set to "low".
But still, it barely helps FPS wise and shouldn't be necessary to begin with - my rig is even above the recommended specs. I'd argue on the minimal ones, it would be impossible to run this shoddily programmed thing.

So what's your rig cause the performance is just dandy on my 1070, I7 (70-110 fps) with almost everything on Ultra beside Shaders, Lightning and the Draw sliders.
16GB RAM, i7-4790, GTX 1070, drivers up to date, of course.
There really is no reason performance should be so bad. But it is, can't help it.

Paul_cz

Arcane
16GB RAM, i7-4790, GTX 1070, drivers up to date, of course.
There really is no reason performance should be so bad. But it is, can't help it.

There is something wrong here because I have worse setup (2500K,8GB,1070) and the game runs much better. Didn't even update drivers yet. On medium I get solid 60fps without drops.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy

16GB RAM, i7-4790, GTX 1070.

Then something is wrong with your rig, my fps doesnt go lower than 70 in the big town and 120+ outside so something is wrong on your end, especially if it does the same if you put it on low.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
I suspect they're using a different lighting system for indoors, maybe the global illumination one? (hence the fps drops)

I have to say - the lighting is impressive. When you're asked to keep watch on the battlements, I walked around with a torch and saw fuck all, mostly the battlements lit by it. When I put it away, the surrounding blackness adjusted and I could see below into the village.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Another thing. Lock-picking seems impossible with mouse and keyboard, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. It feels like you are supposed to be able to gently push the lock in one direction but the keyboard only has two settings; Zero or maximum trust. So when trying to push the lock it goes really fast without any possibility to correct the mouse. I hope I'm wrong on this and just doing it wrong, but I have tried a couple of times now and I can't seem to push the lock gently...

Oh well, back to the game.

I've been doing the exact thing you've been trying to do on the keyboard with a controller with no success. It seems like you're not supposed to gently work the lockpick and instead just trying to do rotate the lock as quickly as possible while maintaining the sweet spot. At least that's the only success i've had with it. Anytime I try to work it gently it all goes tits up.

Yeah you are right. I got it all wrong. But damn is it hard. I don't think my Henry will be a thief anytime soon.

Geckabor

Savant
Is there any way (instead of the drink) to save in your bed without having to waste hours to sleep?

Sam Ecorners

Arcane
Patron
Got past the credits. So far it runs as well as it can from what I can see. I haven't had any bugs, but I pretty much just followed the critical path through the tutorial. I also have the game on SSD, so my load times are very very fast(dialogs load in a second or less)

I'm really enjoying it so far and I'm exited to see how it will be now that it opened up

Mortmal

Arcane
Oof... so after 2-3 hours of playing, I decided to refrain from doing so for at least a month (depending on the speed the patches come in).

The game itself actually seems like it could be fun. Single combat is quite enjoyable - I just have a feeling you'll never really have single combat but be forced to cheese like crazy with bows or kiting or some other stuff.
Fighting multiple enemies doesn't seem doable at all - which is realistic, sure, but what's the point in putting the player in such situations, then?

Of course, it is hard to judge the gameplay so far, since the game seems to consist of 60% cutscenes.

I've got a feeling the "drama" about no blacks in 1405 Bohemia is going to be the least of this game's problems.

My rig is below recommended spec and i get 30-60 fps too.. No matter the level of graphics, low or very high, same results ,something is clearly odd. Not complaining about frame rate at least the 16Go requirement was bullshit.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm not paying a cent for this until they add mages.
That's unlikely, they have mage phobia.
Whoever put Pick Pocket on the same button that you talk with people should be neutered, I mean why torture me like that:negative:
C'mon, don't say you don't wanna pickpocket everyone you talk with. You know, deep in your heart.

Last edited:

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
Whoever put Pick Pocket on the same button that you talk with people should be neutered, I mean why torture me like that:negative:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sooo can you kill the german swine? Uh i mean the honourable Sigismund of Luxenbourg,King of Croatia,King of Hungary and successor to the throne of Bohemia.

PS: Don't want to be a king,just kill the swine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom