Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire is 25% off... CLEVE LIED!

DrChopper

Novice
@Cleve Is the V2 of the game will be an expansion/deluxe edition or it will be the same game/edition? Do you just add only stuff for the endgame or expand everywhere?

Monty

Arcane
While it's sad that the aristocrat's manifesto was discarded and Grimoire became another sausage-like commodity on Steam sales, I have faith in V2 :salute:

xNNZ8UT.png

Volken

Scholar
While it's sad that the aristocrat's manifesto was discarded and Grimoire became another sausage-like commodity on Steam sales, I have faith in V2 :salute:

xNNZ8UT.png

Trannie whores and meth aren't free so game shall sell to the masses to sustain the Grand Engineer.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Cleve has himself to blame really. If he had released a preliminary short manual and then updated it with in-depth info, people wouldn't have been as pissed about broken promises (it was supposed to be out back in August). And then the negative reviews would also have been less. It is that much of a deal.

I hope the GOG release will go more smoothly and that eventually, the positive reviews will overtake the butthurt ones on Steam too.

Dumbfuck
Turns out autist-bait throwbacks to games that were bordering on unplayable in 1992 don't sell millions of copies. If he wants to sell more than a few thousand copies he is going to have to steepen that discount considerably.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
@Cleve Is the V2 of the game will be an expansion/deluxe edition or it will be the same game/edition? Do you just add only stuff for the endgame or expand everywhere?

After extensive testing I have come up with a method to maintain savegames and add the new content without disrupting the existing saved data. I have created a pointer class that appends itself to existing data.

THIS IS V2

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I've mastered Grimoire. I have made a list of all the stats and what they do, and where.

I will charge $1000 a copy.

GandGolf

Augur
Not only did the game go on sale, but the non sale price is now lowered to $35. If you wait long enough it may even go as low as $20, (or at least $30). Still I'd only get if it's available as part of a humble bundle for $10 or less and even then I'd specify all the money to go to charity so Cleve doesn't see any of the money and choose the most leftist charity they have just to tick him off.

Bohr

Arcane
Not only did the game go on sale, but the non sale price is now lowered to $35. If you wait long enough it may even go as low as $20, (or at least $30). Still I'd only get if it's available as part of a humble bundle for $10 or less and even then I'd specify all the money to go to charity so Cleve doesn't see any of the money and choose the most leftist charity they have just to tick him off.

Did Cleve humiliate you on some forum back in the 90s or something?

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Why go to such lengths just to prove you're a massive faggot? Just visit the nearest shelter, suck off a couple niggers and post the cumshot on social media. Same effect of whatever you're trying to accomplish here.

Mustawd

Why go to such lengths just to prove you're a massive faggot? Just visit the nearest shelter, suck off a couple niggers and post the cumshot on social media. Same effect of whatever you're trying to accomplish here.

You seem upset.

Bohr

Arcane
No, I just don't want my money going to some racist klansman who thinks social security should be abolished and that all the money should go to to richest 1%.

That's a new one. Was that what he was saying back in the Usenet days when your butthurt began to fester?

You seem to have spent a lot of time and energy following the Grimoire threads, given you can't stand Cleve's views... but then again I guess we're on the Codex so who am I to judge.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Not only is he a faggot, he's also not the sharpest tool in the shed:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/we-need-more-buttons.109842/page-47#post-5200571

You need to drag and drop the ring on your avatar while in developer mode (Shift+F2 in Firefox).
thering.png

Tried that in Firefox, but the ring does not drag. In Opera 12 I am able to drag the ring, But dropping it on my avatar does nothing. is author mode the same as developer mode in Opera 12?
Typical leftist.

Unwanted

Bladeract

It's Neckbeard Shitlord. Again.
Dumbfuck
Not only is he a faggot, he's also not the sharpest tool in the shed:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/we-need-more-buttons.109842/page-47#post-5200571

You need to drag and drop the ring on your avatar while in developer mode (Shift+F2 in Firefox).
thering.png

Tried that in Firefox, but the ring does not drag. In Opera 12 I am able to drag the ring, But dropping it on my avatar does nothing. is author mode the same as developer mode in Opera 12?
Typical leftist.

Fucking brilliant. Even more hilarious since you can drag images in browsers these days :lol:

BababooeyHTJ

Novice
Who the fuck uses opera these days? I haven't touched that shit since it turned into a chrome reskin.

I used to love that browser too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom