Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

PorkBarrellGuy

I love how you are proud of being a fucking pussy.
:planetickets:

What's the chance of these pussies actually fighting if they are too much of a ball-less chicken to even take a simple IQ test from the comfort of their own shanty? And, I'm pretty sure the law frowns upon adults beating up actual retarded kids.

Which is why I'm going to pay a retarded kid half a dozen chicken nuggets to give you a wedgie.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
"My hobby is going on this one internet forum and calling people retards, because I am not one. I am smart. They are not. So I have to tell them.:whiteknight: " -Roqua

:greatjob:

Thanks for all your work Crooked Bee, this place is really something and I'm sure you did your part +M

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yes, yes, all the retards like to direct their retard-fury at me. Its fucking hilarious.

And this is exactly why the people of normal intelligence here because they actually like rpgs 100% need the sub-forum I proposed. The retards just run amok and instead of any discussion there is just retard fights by retarded savages pretending to like rpgs from all the savage corners of the world.

You retards and all your retard friends are like the annoying little dogs that bark all the time, but your failures at being real people that make you all future suicide victims has neutered you. Those poor dogs had no choice in the matter of their balls. You sackless bitches.
What was your last rpg that you played and when? I lost two days playing Kingdom come until i was defeated by Sir Deadly Bug. All you do is whine how everyone is bitch that doesn't know shit about rpgs. Go and suck a nigger kok and stop bitching like some .....woman.

I would expect nothing less from your kind. Those types of games are as hot as Pyre, Darkest Dungeons, Undertale, Stardew Valley, Pokeman, and Minecraft with you retarded kids.
harrumph harrumph fart fart fart harrumph rabble rabble

It's like pulling the cord on a talking doll named Debra Dipshit

You are the unemployed special needs kid that likes to have hissy fits about Lords of Xulima, aren't you? Keep up the good work contributing nothing to society and being a leech. Whatever you do, please don't commit suicide. The world needs your kind wasting the resources of productive and useful people.

At least your pal has the decency to be a real loser and barely have a job as a barman, while having the added decency of being a racist from a shithole third world country and furthering the stereotype of the shanty dwelling mongoloid.
And the retard didn't even answer my question.... Stop being a cowardly cunt and answer it you little fag. WHAT WAS THE LAST RPG THAT YOU PLAYED,AND WHEN?

I love how you are proud of being a fucking pussy.
:planetickets:

What's the chance of these pussies actually fighting if they are too much of a ball-less chicken to even take a simple IQ test from the comfort of their own shanty? And, I'm pretty sure the law frowns upon adults beating up actual retarded kids.
Chances are next to null,don't want to be the guy that beat a fat retarded cripple in a motor wheelchair.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
"My hobby is going on this one internet forum and calling people retards, because I am not one. I am smart. They are not. So I have to tell them.

You mean replying to idiots that attack me, or pointing out the overwhelming majority of posters here don't even like rpgs? What do you call someone posting on an rpg forum that doesn't even like rpgs? Smart and normal?

I wasn't bothering you and your helmet wearing, window licking retardedness, and then look - another retard attack. You fucking monkeys push me and then I push back and I'm the bad guy? I even offer all you chromosome-challenged pussies a perfect chance to show just how much smarter than me you all are by a simple and comfortable test you can take at home. You fucking animals would have empirical data on the exact depths of my ignorance and stupidity, but none of you fucking ball-less, no pride, no face, fucking pansies are even willing to do that. Just peck, peck, peck.

You were all raised like women - you just run your fucking wimpy mouths.

And the retard didn't even answer my question.... Stop being a cowardly cunt and answer it you little fag. WHAT WAS THE LAST RPG THAT YOU PLAYED,AND WHEN?

I'll answer as soon as you accept the challenge. Why don't you post those pms we had back and forth where you admit you are a fucking pussy, a loser barman nobody in a country its hard to be more of a loser than everyone else in, and stupid even by peasant standards.

Chances are next to null,don't want to be the guy that beat a fat retarded cripple in a motor wheelchair.

I love that you admit you're a fat retarded cripple, but most of that was pretty easy to guess. I've been to your neck of the woods and saw the filthy squalor you peasants live in like savages. I've never been to your nothing country because its shit and no one would ever go there, but I've been to the far more prosperous areas around it. Your fat, ugly women brought me coffee. I kicked in your neighbors doors and their filthy, peasant teeth. 82nd airborne infantryman motherfucker. You can stick to being a loser ass barman, you fucking pussy, because even the inept military of your shit nothing country would never accept a fat, retarded, loser like you. What a fucking peasant.

Have fun playing your console games you fucking peasant, while I play the games this site was created to be about. And when all is said and done only one fact really, really matters - there is a 100% chance your mother would let me stick my big black cock in her filthy peasant stinkhole.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
"My hobby is going on this one internet forum and calling people retards, because I am not one. I am smart. They are not. So I have to tell them.

You mean replying to idiots that attack me, or pointing out the overwhelming majority of posters here don't even like rpgs? What do you call someone posting on an rpg forum that doesn't even like rpgs? Smart and normal?

I wasn't bothering you and your helmet wearing, window licking retardedness, and then look - another retard attack. You fucking monkeys push me and then I push back and I'm the bad guy? I even offer all you chromosome-challenged pussies a perfect chance to show just how much smarter than me you all are by a simple and comfortable test you can take at home. You fucking animals would have empirical data on the exact depths of my ignorance and stupidity, but none of you fucking ball-less, no pride, no face, fucking pansies are even willing to do that. Just peck, peck, peck.

You were all raised like women - you just run your fucking wimpy mouths.

I'll answer as soon as you accept the challenge. Why don't you post those pms we had back and forth where you admit you are a fucking pussy, a loser barman nobody in a country its hard to be more of a loser than everyone else in, and stupid even by peasant standards.

I love that you admit you're a fat retarded cripple, but most of that was pretty easy to guess. I've been to your neck of the woods and saw the filthy squalor you peasants live in like savages. I've never been to your nothing country because its shit and no one would ever go there, but I've been to the far more prosperous areas around it. Your fat, ugly women brought me coffee. I kicked in your neighbors doors and their filthy, peasant teeth. 82nd airborne infantryman motherfucker. You can stick to being a loser ass barman, you fucking pussy, because even the inept military of your shit nothing country would never accept a fat, retarded, loser like you. What a fucking peasant.

Have fun playing your console games you fucking peasant, while I play the games this site was created to be about. And when all is said and done only one fact really, really matters - there is a 100% chance your mother would let me stick my big black cock in her filthy peasant stinkhole.
1JBGt4I.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Wow, you did it! I'm so proud of you. Now, if only you had the sack to do anything but be afraid of black people in real life you'd be on the path of becoming a real person, you fucking pussy.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
This thread will go places
Well, this prophecy has definitely come true.

---

Since I am playing catch-up, I would like to thank Crooked Bee for all her work - she truly made The Codex a better place than it was before. :salute:

Also, congratulations to Infinitron . I might disagree with some of his decisions, but his dedication to the site is unparalleled. Good luck, bro.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Roqua's escalated to stolen valor now? Wew.

Says the unemployed invalid that leeches off of working people for a living. The only valor I steal is my own for being dumb enough to interact with you fucking retards. I know its hard for someone that chose not to even achieve a job to believe other people actual do something with their lives, but most do. Just not fucking invalids or barmen.

Wow, you did it! I'm so proud of you. Now, if only you had the sack to do anything but be afraid of black people in real life you'd be on the path of becoming a real person, you fucking pussy.
7hj8BpA.jpg

What's up with white men? They're not white, and they're not men. HA HA HA. We are saying words! I am willing to bet anything you are an emasculated wimp who was treated like a woman by some darker skinned folk. Like most pussies that hate the fact they're huge pussies, you blame the others for nonsensical bullshit like superficial aspects of their appearance rather than face the fact you are a fucking prideless, sackless, chicken with no testosterone production. Its no one's fault but your own you are so inferior to real people with balls.

If I'm not a real person then you should be able to destroy me in an IQ test, right? But somehow you will be too chicken to represent your race because you know you are dumb as fuck and a pussy to boot.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Says the unemployed invalid that leeches off of working people for a living. The only valor I steal is my own for being dumb enough to interact with you fucking retards. I know its hard for someone that chose not to even achieve a job to believe other people actual do something with their lives, but most do. Just not fucking invalids or barmen.

What's up with white men? They're not white, and they're not men. HA HA HA. We are saying words! I am willing to bet anything you are an emasculated wimp who was treated like a woman by some darker skinned folk. Like most pussies that hate the fact they're huge pussies, you blame the others for nonsensical bullshit like superficial aspects of their appearance rather than face the fact you are a fucking prideless, sackless, chicken with no testosterone production. Its no one's fault but your own you are so inferior to real people with balls.

If I'm not a real person then you should be able to destroy me in an IQ test, right? But somehow you will be too chicken to represent your race because you know you are dumb as fuck and a pussy to boot.
mF31P1m.jpg

Roqua is a dad?!?

Poor kids
5eb089K.jpg

PorkBarrellGuy

Roqua once had Bryce threaten to rape his kids and he still hasn't gotten over that.
Hey Crispy, for shits and giggles are you able to verify that I'm not... whoever the fuck it is Roqua seems to think I am? Or don't, this is sort of funny (though threatening to rape someone's kids is fucking right out in edgelord land). I still remain unconvinced Roqua was ever in the military, and even if he was somehow I doubt he was anything more than some POG or FOBbit at best.

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Will you start non-GD threads?

Well, since I don't have access to GD I'll let you take a stab in the dark at guessing.

I have to say, a video from Jordan Peterson said Jews do so well because they have a much higher IQ than us shmeckles (and is why people hate Jews, which I understand since this community hates me because they are very, very stupid and hate me because I am drastically less so while also being right all the time). On average he states the Jews have around 50 points higher in IQ. Your question to me is making me question Mr. Peterson.

Antisemitism is a bit more complex than that. You can hate them for having high IQ's sure but deeply hating them has more to do with your own damaged and degraded moral compass then relative intelligence. The smartest person in the world could hate Jews if the cards they are dealt with in life are shitty.

UnknownBro

Savant
Yeah, right, just look at palestinians. Fucking anti-semits pigs. Whole bunch of them.

Last edited:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Roqua once had Bryce threaten to rape his kids and he still hasn't gotten over that.
Hey Crispy, for shits and giggles are you able to verify that I'm not... whoever the fuck it is Roqua seems to think I am? Or don't, this is sort of funny (though threatening to rape someone's kids is fucking right out in edgelord land). I still remain unconvinced Roqua was ever in the military, and even if he was somehow I doubt he was anything more than some POG or FOBbit at best.

I despise pogues, but at least they have a fucking job you fucking invalid. If you weren't retarded you would have read infantryman, in the 82nd. 2/505. Even invalids like you should have heard of the 82nd, and its hard to understand how you could be retarded enough to know that infantrymen started the term pogue.

mF31P1m.jpg

Roqua is a dad?!?

Poor kids
5eb089K.jpg

So, no. You are a pussy like the rest of your Euofish race, and are not as smart as me? Remember when you and your milky skinned fish race stood by and watched all your women get rapped by malnourished refugees a couple of New Year Eve's ago? Us monkey folk at least have the sack to defend our women, unlike none of you. Zero Eurofish defended their women. Zero. They all just stood by, frozen in terror, and watched as their women were sexually assaulted and rapped.

And you put the icing on the cake by calling blacks non-humans and stupid, but are too fucking chicken to accept a simple and comfortable IQ challenge? What a fucking joke. All you have is pictures you giant fucking pussy. All the males on your continent are trannies and converted to genderless fish.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
...anybody even know what is he still so buttmad about? (inb4 it's a mystery)

You fucking retards are amazing. Just truly, mind blowingly, amazing. We should ban you people from being allowed to wear helmets all the time so nature can takes its course.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Antisemitism is a bit more complex than that. You can hate them for having high IQ's sure but deeply hating them has more to do with your own damaged and degraded moral compass then relative intelligence. The smartest person in the world could hate Jews if the cards they are dealt with in life are shitty.

I agree in general, but as these forums prove being even a little smarter than them is all retarded people need to hate.

PorkBarrellGuy

I despise pogues, but at least they have a fucking job you fucking invalid. If you weren't retarded you would have read infantryman, in the 82nd. 2/505. Even invalids like you should have heard of the 82nd, and its hard to understand how you could be retarded enough to know that infantrymen started the term pogue.

I read it and I don't believe it for a single second. The average infantryman is not usually a shining example of mental alacrity, but you'd make any given E-3 look like a rocket scientist. I doubt you did well enough on your ASVAB to be assigned to anything more dangerous than latrine scrubbing, and you absolutely reek of that particular stench of "thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is" that would at the very least get you smoked half to death by a DI that fucking absolutely would have no time for your crap.

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
but isn't infantry, like, the most lowest IQ branch in the whole military?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom